Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Here’s the one tier stand at the new Spurs stadium.

I’d imagine the build of ours would be similar.

FF5-FE62-C-C6-C2-4-A15-8-ED5-3-F0603-D94-F9-A.png
Overdue?

@worsleyweb (I think) who is involved in construction has said so, I'm not in construction so I've no idea if its true or not.

The roof was my package during the games and afterwards - there is absolutely wood in it - a plywood membrane in the sandwich build up layer absolutely fucked now - like a black soggy mess! I will post some pictures later.

The roof was my package during the games and afterwards - there is absolutely wood in it - a plywood membrane in the sandwich build up layer absolutely fucked now - like a black soggy mess! I will post some pictures later.

Fuck!!!!....I bet even Swales didn't use plywood when we went ahead and replaced the old Main Stand roof in the 80's!!!

I'm the only one that want's us to keep the stadium exactly how it is?
For me it’s one of the very few but definitely the biggest thing wrong with the club.

Away fans in the wrong place and pride of place in shot of the TV cameras; our vocal stand mostly away from those cameras; vocal section an afterthought and unbelievably small for the size of the stadium (show me a vocal section that is a smaller %age of overall capacity than ours anywhere in Europe, even including clubs in the Evo Stick league...); vocal section next to the away fans and when they’re loud they always outnoise us; 93:20 named at the wrong end of the ground as Kun scored the 93:20 goal at the other end; Family Stand far too big for purpose and only ever been full when it’s a title winning day; bottom tier too small so atmosphere is tough to get going and keep going...

Build a decent one-tier’d super stand at the North Stand end, re-name 93:20 to something else and possibly call the new North Stand end the “93:20 Stand”, put the Family Stand in about three blocks in the Colin Bell somewhere and all of the above would be addressed and then all you’re talking about is the ticket office that needs improving!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.