Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Surely if the Qataris buy United UAE will feel the competition and if they go all out on on Trafford It might make them also go all out..

Vg5i0IJ.jpg

Feels like everything in the arab gulfs commercial buildings is about outdoing the neighbouring skyscraper so ADUG might feel more inclined to do it in Manchester as well. With a modified north stand of course with 2 tiers.

Last edited:
Surely if the Qataris buy United UAE will feel the competition and if they go all out on on Trafford It might make them also go all out..

Vg5i0IJ.jpg

Feels like everything in the arab gulfs commercial buildings is about outdoing the neighbouring skyscraper so ADUG might feel more inclined to do it in Manchester as well. With a modified north stand of course with 2 tiers.
The Gulf is the new and coming world.

Ignore their knowledge,ambition and progress at your peril.

The western world is broken and backward by comparison.

Very True, just google The Line saudi arabia its like something from a science fiction film, but its happening already been started,
If you're a long term investor KSA is the place to be.

Huge land mass,undeveloped Red Sea coastline,westernising democracy and culture,vision and finance.

Most western organisations have increased their presence across all professions.

I think it will be brave and bold enough for our owners to go ahead with the North Stand expansion in the current climate. No doubt everyone wants the new North Stand to be impressive but there are limitations, firstly three quarters of the stadium won’t be changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.