Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The trick is to find somewhere not residential and get there early, must admit it's getting harder.
After looking at whats proposed, all of the matchday parking in all of the none residential areas where parking was previously permitted will no longer be allowed. They even plan to introduce restrictions (residents parking bays) on streets were there are no longer any residents. There aren't any houses on Eccleshall Street (the were demolished 15-20 years ago) in Clayton, but low and behold they are restricting the full length of the carriageway on both sides to some none existent residents. See attached for details

See attached for details,

Anyone effected by these proposals can log an objection, but you will need to be quick, they need to be in by 16 March 2023.

Attachments

• EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 6.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 6.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 84
  • EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 7.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 7.png
    355.6 KB · Views: 80
  • EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 8.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 8.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 68
  • EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 9.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 9.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 70
  • EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 10.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 10.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
See attached for details,

Anyone effected by these proposals can log an objection, but you will need to be quick, they need to be in by 16 March 2023.

Attachments

• EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 1.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 1.png
    527 KB · Views: 34
  • EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 2.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 2.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 33
  • EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 3.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 3.png
    383.2 KB · Views: 25
  • EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 4.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 4.png
    427.6 KB · Views: 30
  • EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 11.png
    EastlandsRPS_Issue conv 11.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I might have to go to Ashton get the tram in, buses are way to unreliable especially on a Sunday, night matches are going to be a nightmare, it’s just getting harder to make the effort these days, costs going up and the time just to watch a 90 min game it’s taking up bloody hours, feel sorry for all those who travel in from miles away.

I was looking at Ashton as well, but it looks like that will not be an option "Metrolink services between Manchester Piccadilly and Ashton-under-Lyne will be suspended for two years" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-64542406

The Gulf is the new and coming world.

Ignore their knowledge,ambition and progress at your peril.

The western world is broken and backward by comparison.
We’ve become too populous in Britain and the West per square mile.

It’s much easier to spend on state-of-the-art infrastructure when the entirety of the Arabian peninsula’s population is only about 15 million more than Great Britain in about 15 times more space where they have infinitely more resources and fewer mouths/bellies that need farming for food per square mile.

We could do with about a 15 million cull in Britain.

We’ve become too populous in Britain and the West per square mile.

It’s much easier to spend on state-of-the-art infrastructure when the entirety of the Arabian peninsula’s population is only about 15 million more than Great Britain in about 15 times more space where they have infinitely more resources and fewer mouths/bellies that need farming for food per square mile.

We could do with about a 15 million cull in Britain.
Liverpool & United fans for starters?

A big thanks to Dan for sorting out my PC.

Hence only posting the pictures now.

From last Sunday, before the Villa game.

Pictures over 2 posts. 5 pictures per post, max, at the picture pixel size.

DSC03508.jpg

DSC03510.jpg

DSC03513.jpg

DSC03514.jpg

DSC03518.jpg

DSC03519.jpg

With the Co-Op Arena being built, I’d quite like a brand change for the campus and stadium to the Co-Op Campus and Co-Op Stadium.

With the Co-Op Arena being built, I’d quite like a brand change for the campus and stadium to the Co-Op Campus and Co-Op Stadium.

Personally I’d like Innocent Smoothies to sponsor us - so when we have seen off the wankers at the PL we can emblazon Innocent across our shirts and all over the stadium….

I was looking at Ashton as well, but it looks like that will not be an option "Metrolink services between Manchester Piccadilly and Ashton-under-Lyne will be suspended for two years" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-64542406
Fucking hell what do they expect us to do? We can’t all go into town and back out, I’m not fucking walking it either. As for staff, they have limited car parking for staff and they get taken up quickly, There are at least 100-150 cars parked up before behind the cemetery etc, if City don’t let all staff have a space then what, on matchday there are hundreds of stewards, they’ll need to sort something.
Also many of those spaces have zero houses anywhere near them, great by the council when the public transport is shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.