Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I thought it was a bit strange that the article ended with

"Manchester City have been approached for comment" and it ends there. Is there a follow up?

At the risk of upsetting Oakie I’m afraid that’s the standard of writing in the MEN these days. It’s all been downhill since the genius Peter Spencer moved on ; )

Got a taste of it last season - £1500 for a padded seat and free programme is not worth it. Plus sh*t from the corporate boxes. Crazy when you think there is seats just as good for £299/319

For the big games significant numbers of the fans are supporting the opposition in 93.20 - most are respectful and keep it quiet but it doesn’t make for a great atmosphere- City score and half the block sit in silence.

At the risk of upsetting Oakie I’m afraid that’s the standard of writing in the MEN these days. It’s all been downhill since the genius Peter Spencer moved on ; )

I rarely see an MEN article without spelling or grammatical errors these days. They actually wrote "could of" a few weeks back which is unforgivable.

I had a similar idea a few years ago, but for 6 games, only trouble that was pointed out to me was most would want the same 6 games and they couldn't have an allocated seat so it would be quite complicated to do.
Also now matchday go on sale before the season starts tickets for the most popular games sell out before the game date is finalised.
How about a bundle of 4 tickets at a time for say £80 a pop and if only want one £25 .Am sure fans would find that attractive and affordable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.