Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Correct. They look and absolute mess.

Which I brought to the attention of Bev Craig, the leader of MCC, via Twitter. Predictably she never replied. Obviously She has bigger trees to plant and to worry about.

I’ll try and dig out the landscaping plans from the PA if I have time this week.
The concrete is the one for me, I now live in Asia and they use concrete for everything and it looks terrible when it ages or gets' dirty.

But people have now started "distressing it" adding a laquer on top with a slight blackish tint, the difference to me is night and day, it gives an industrial look and looks very cool.

How small are that family in the middle? Three of them with dark hair, middle one has a red t-shirt.

Hobbits in Dundee!
LOL

Must be Wee Davies relatives ;)
Roy The Lion on Twitter: David Moyes. Hahaha. This lion could manage  better than that Gollum lookalike. #mcfc #mufc #inmoyeswetrust  http://t.co/qYp3meqqtr / X

Here you go Keeper. Gives you an idea about the landscaping and planting.

Joe Mercer Way will feature a green living wall. If the model and plans are still correct?

If you have a question, put in forward via the Coop Live Arena website.

89D6C124-B607-46B2-A7CC-8B32B99E6638.jpeg

DD7602FA-7BB1-43BE-A42B-89271B649300.jpeg

3F1C504A-7548-4263-8E81-571C8F36FDC0.jpeg

5505B94E-3D06-4B9D-8D76-1DA904FDC0F2.jpeg

Correct. They look and absolute mess.

Which I brought to the attention of Bev Craig, the leader of MCC, via Twitter. Predictably she never replied. Obviously She has bigger trees to plant and to worry about.

I’ll try and dig out the landscaping plans from the PA if I have time this week.
Do you know if City circle still in situ'?

I bought one in tribute to my late Dad , a huge blue.

That whole City Circle thing was an embarrassment!

Joe Mercer Way will feature a green living wall. If the model and plans are still correct?

View attachment 90864

View attachment 90865

View attachment 90866

View attachment 90868

Thanks for the effort, looks lovely, especially the canal, sadly I fear the reality will be somewhat different.

I would wager there will be a few people ending up in the said canal after a concert for many reasons.

View attachment 90864

View attachment 90866

Not keen on that big ditch running through Joe Mercer Way.

Have you seen any of the art centre building in Valencia? Now they are stunning designs.

You mean the expo buildings? Only in videos and pictures. I was going to go to Valencia, but it fell through on 3 occasions due to the COVID pandemic. I’m still planning to go to Valencia. When I do I’ll have a look at the expo buildings.

Thanks for the effort, looks lovely, especially the canal, sadly I fear the reality will be somewhat different.

I would wager there will be a few people ending up in the said canal after a concert for many reasons.

You mean a bit like the Gay Village and the Pusher?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.