Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

So what is it? 2,000 jobs or 3,350 jobs, both quoted in the article. Do they mean 2000 more on top of the 3350?
More than 3,350 jobs have been created through the construction of the venue to date.

Co-op Live, the £365m venue being built by Manchester City's Etihad Stadium, has launched a recruitment campaign to create more than 2,000 jobs.

The new jobs available include stewards, fan safety and services, chefs, bar and restaurant staff, back of house food and beverage staff and hosts.

Surely that's self evident?

More than 3,350 jobs have been created through the construction of the venue to date.

Co-op Live, the £365m venue being built by Manchester City's Etihad Stadium, has launched a recruitment campaign to create more than 2,000 jobs.

The new jobs available include stewards, fan safety and services, chefs, bar and restaurant staff, back of house food and beverage staff and hosts.

Surely that's self evident?
Not really. I think it should say a further 2000 jobs taking the total to 5350 but it just confused me for a moment.

Not really. I think it should say a further 2000 jobs taking the total to 5350 but it just confused me for a moment.
The 3,350 jobs are for building the thing, I presume they'll go on to other projects after completion. That said the numbers look high.

Edit: obviously a lot of the builders would have already moved on I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.