Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I've heard there's plans to have a multi level car park on the site but with the issues empty the current car park then I can imagine its not worth the bother trying to get on a multi level one
There's nothing worse than sitting in a car waiting to get out of a multi storey car park after an event. It takes forever!!!

No issues around using the toilet/getting food and drink.

This means not missing boxing or music events :-D
Sorry, I meant what do they specifically do? As in, what do they do to sure they don’t have any issues around using toilets/getting food or drink?

I've heard there's plans to have a multi level car park on the site but with the issues empty the current car park then I can imagine its not worth the bother trying to get on a multi level one
The planning application for the development stated there was no plans for additional parking on the site

Sorry, I meant what do they specifically do? As in, what do they do to sure they don’t have any issues around using toilets/getting food or drink?

more facilities available, stuff like the toilets are more allocated for the majority of the people showing up

Boxing and gigs at the Arena can have the mens completely full with huge queues and other toilets empty.

Inside the stadium (bars and concourses):

South Stand Concourse, Etihad Stadium – Projects – Dawnvale

Capable of welcoming more than 55,000 fans to each home game, and many more during other major sport and entertainment events, the new Concourse needed to offer plentiful food and dining options.
www.dawnvale.com

KITS Sports Bar, Etihad Stadium – Projects – Dawnvale

With it’s great views of the pitch, padded stadium seats in the East Stand, VIP parking and premium food and drinks, KITS delivers a great match day experience for all in relaxed and comfortable…
www.dawnvale.com

Manager’s Corner, Etihad Stadium – Projects – Dawnvale

A number of city’s former managers have Mediterranean roots, something that’s reflected in the design of Manager’s Corner restaurant. Dawnvale envisioned a space that paid homage to the laid back…
www.dawnvale.com

The Ardwick, Etihad Stadium – Projects – Dawnvale

The Dawnvale team was tasked with designing a traditional pub experience to sit within the ultra-modern Ethiad Stadium. This contrast of new and old offers ticket holders a unique experience…
www.dawnvale.com

Don't know if this will be readable on here as can't seem to add it as a pdf but an interesting article from the MEN 21st August 1998
Thanks for posting - as you say, it’s an interesting read with a couple of things jumping out, not least the fact that the size of the playing squad had grown to 57 before Bernstein started to reduce it.

The notion that the council felt compelled to monitor the financial viability of the club also raises a chuckle now. Obviously a lot of water under the bridge now but you have to give credit to all involved in getting the deal done and the stadium built, as the article reminds us that the project certainly wasn’t a guaranteed success at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.