Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

They are from the outside of the north stand not the north stand which does have two screens.The post was vague.

They are from the outside of the north stand not the north stand which does have two screens.The post was vague.
Looks like there being relocated from City Square ! Presume planning permission required to relocate them ! Also there is a newly dug out tarnac channel from the North Stand to the Maine stand could be for cabling??

Looks like there being relocated from City Square ! Presume planning permission required to relocate them ! Also there is a newly dug out tarnac channel from the North Stand to the Maine stand could be for cabling??

They are.

Relocation of 2no. existing digital screens from ‘North Stand’ to Colin Bell Stand

Which as we know isn’t correct. Unless the club stipulated that in the PA when it was submitted? Then that would be correct.

84400-FF3-E4-C4-442-F-90-C5-EEEFA3-E7-FD56.jpg

I just don't see how the area can cope with an event on at the co-op live on the same day/night as a game.

Given how far in advance some acts like to book their tours, combined with how short notice some fixtures are arranged - I don't think it is avoidable.

Looking forward to going to an event, but just think it will be genuine chaos from time to time.
Not long to find out.

Olivia Rodrigo playing 3rd and 4th May. Keane playing on the 5th.

We're scheduled to play on the 4th at home to Wolves. Possible champions league game in the week preceding. Early Sunday kick off?

First gigs at the Co-Op announced for days when City are likely to have home game (Wolves) 4th/5th May. will be interesting to see how they cope with the crowds. Personally think it will be fine.

Not long to find out.

Olivia Rodrigo playing 3rd and 4th May. Keane playing on the 5th.

We're scheduled to play on the 4th at home to Wolves. Possible champions league game in the week preceding. Early Sunday kick off?
If its the 5.30 KO on the Saturday and we win the league (3rd last game currently) we are likely see a big crossover of people.

I just don't see how the area can cope with an event on at the co-op live on the same day/night as a game.

Given how far in advance some acts like to book their tours, combined with how short notice some fixtures are arranged - I don't think it is avoidable.

Looking forward to going to an event, but just think it will be genuine chaos from time to time.
Just need to avoid Tuesday and Wednesday nights Sept-May. That would make any clashes very rare.

Just need to avoid Tuesday and Wednesday nights Sept-May. That would make any clashes very rare.
That would be a substantial restriction on trade.

In reality, any kick off from 3pm onwards will mean people are trying to leave the game at the same time people are arriving, but 5.30 on a Saturday in particular will be bad. Obviously a night match where everyone is arriving and leaving at the same time is worst case scenario.

It's chaos already, it's going to be awful. I don't see an obvious solution. People will be leaving at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.