Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I’m writing this from afar( spain actually you would have guessed) but it’s going to be a fantastic stadium when all the extensions are completed and unfortunately unless I win a few bob i probably won’t get to see it , but for all you youngsters enjoy the ride because it’s going to be the biggest thing any blue has ever seen. Ho and the football is off another planet.

There's no spat to be had. Someone posted the plots of land they've bought and it was proved they've actually only bought leaseholds https://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/security-fears-prompt-man-utd-to-buy-industrial-estate/ The only land pacel that they actually own that is big enough for a stadium is the stadium land itself.

That's what I posted about the freight terminal. I didn't know if it was owned by United or not. I didn't think it was. I assuming the empty parcels of land directly behind the Stretford End are owned by United? And maybe the car parks further out, unless them come under the lease agreement?

8-B21-C5-EB-FE14-406-C-843-C-4-B1-AC5548732.png

United will definitely own the plots of land adjacent to OT, just like City own the plots of land on the Etihad Campus.

In the map below, plot E2 for example, is the away coach park.

9CA3B9C7-74A2-4416-B477-397C9C4AA99B.png

I'm going to ring the Rags up next week and ask them. Lol!

Some bizarre posts on here about the acts being booked for the Co Op.

Like any Arena around the world there will be a big mix of artists. Any artist that can shift 24k tickets will book.

Already they have announced a gig for 78 year old Eric Clapton - and 2 nights by 20 year old Olivia Rodrigo.

No point moaning if they acts aren’t your taste - there will acts of every age and genre booked.

I wasn't criticising the acts that have already been booked. Getting Take That as well as the other different artists and groups is a good start. As you say, it's a good mixture of artists and groups which will appeal to all ages and tastes. Take that sold out for 5 nights on the run will be a very good test for the Coop Live Arena.

Last edited:
We can always learn from the Japanese. Especially when a match and a concert class in the future.

Apologies for going off topic again. On a serious note. In the aerial picture OT really is and looks a shit hole. You'd be hard pressed to find an uglier and disjointed football stadium for a big club, especially when you compare it to the Etihad,
It has always been a shit hole and it's a blight on the decent area of Trafford.

Reactions: jrb
It has always been a shit hole and it's a blight on the decent area of Trafford.
I honestly don't give a toss about United, Old Trafford, Carrington or anything else ! For me they can stay at revamp or build a new ground and I couldn't give two shits about it ! We will have one the best stadiums and surrounding infrastructure in world football in three years so United and all the rest are of no interest to me whatsoever !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.