Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Surprised at some fans negative opinions of the concourse in SS3. Loads of room, loads of bars and enough toilets. Went in the East Stand 3rd tier for the women’s derby last year and it was like being back in the Platt Lane!

As for the decor, it’s not really on my radar. The view and the, mostly, good atmosphere works for me. All for less than £20 per game!

Surprised at some fans negative opinions of the concourse in SS3. Loads of room, loads of bars and enough toilets. Went in the East Stand 3rd tier for the women’s derby last year and it was like being back in the Platt Lane!

As for the decor, it’s not really on my radar. The view and the, mostly, good atmosphere works for me. All for less than £20 per game!
Two separate things. As I've posted, the view and atmosphere in SS3 is great and I will stop there until I'm not able or not wanting to attend matches any longer.

A lot of the discussion in this thread is about potential new facilities in the stadium and it is a fact that the most recent addition to the stadium doesn't have best in class facilities. It's not a deal breaker for me but it is part of the discussion.

With everyone talking about the inside of the stadium, Spurs with their new stadium have shown their way forward, the inside of the stadium was done by Jump Studios.

Even Liverpool is doing nice areas inside their stadium.

As a forum, we need open dialogue with the people behind the stadium, the man's name that always appears is Danny Wilson, but getting answers out of him is like getting answers from the prime minister about HS2.

I bet he still has not met the 1894 about the issue with the corporate section in the new North Stand

Lots of posters seem to think the new NS will offer cheap SCs and best in class facilities. I'm just pointing out that it is highly unlikely.

I do think the club missed a trick with the SS3 concourse as done better it could generate a lot more income but it is what it is. As I'm a perennial contender for winning The World's Tightest Man Award I just walk through it to get to and from my seat anyway.
I’d be surprised if there’s any new SCs in the new stand. Feels like the club want to move away from having so many and would prefer to sell as many memberships as possible, with the carrot being more matchday seats available.

With everyone talking about the inside of the stadium, Spurs with their new stadium have shown their way forward, the inside of the stadium was done by Jump Studios.

Even Liverpool is doing nice areas inside their stadium.

As a forum, we need open dialogue with the people behind the stadium, the man's name that always appears is Danny Wilson, but getting answers out of him is like getting answers from the prime minister about HS2.

I bet he still has not met the 1894 about the issue with the corporate section in the new North Stand
The away end at spurs is dire. I wonder how many of their GA areas are similar?

I’d be surprised if there’s any new SCs in the new stand. Feels like the club want to move away from having so many and would prefer to sell as many memberships as possible, with the carrot being more matchday seats available.
I've said the same previously. Next summer will be the third consecutive season where no new Gold SCs will have been issued. All non-renewals are sold at match day prices. How I think it will work in the expanded NS is that a relatively limited number of seats will be made available for existing SC holders to move into. All vacated seats will be sold on a match by match basis and again no new SCs will be offered.

It's clear that we now have less SC holders than previously (it's always been a secret exactly how many there are) and my feeling is the club would like the number to be closer to 30k rather than 40k as before. A proportion of around 50% of the expanded capacity eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.