Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The most recent part of the stadium is SS3 & the layout and finish of the concourse is basic to say the least. It doesn't particularly bother me but I think a lot of people will be very disappointed if the new North Stand is similar.
The stairs as well are a bit depressing. Like walking up and down a multi storey car park.

The stairs as well are a bit depressing. Like walking up and down a multi storey car park.
I went up in SSL3 for the recent Fulham game with the 1894 lads, and it is really basic up there in the concourse area. The stairs up to the top are a bit grim.

Me and my Father went to the Rugby League World Cup final at the Swamp last Autumn and we were laughing about how shit Old Trafford was on the way up the steps, but the stairs to SSL3 at the Etihad are no better to be honest.

I went up in SSL3 for the recent Fulham game with the 1894 lads, and it is really basic up there in the concourse area. The stairs up to the top are a bit grim.

Me and my Father went to the Rugby League World Cup final at the Swamp last Autumn and we were laughing about how shit Old Trafford was on the way up the steps, but the stairs to SSL3 at the Etihad are no better to be honest.

The stairs along with the visible plant equipment at the top of the expanded South stand was to give the stand exterior an industrial feel to tie in with the areas mining and engineering past.

E495561E-EECC-419D-96B1-A5E5926261D3.jpeg

I quite like plant equipment. :-) (get a life you sad b@stard!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.