Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I moved from SS2 to SS3 when it opened

I’ll take a few bits of rough paint for the 3k i’ve saved since then.

The lift is great, I don’t spend a huge amount of time on the concourse. Never before the game, nip down early for a pint at HT and that’s about it.

I’d be surprised if there’s any new SCs in the new stand. Feels like the club want to move away from having so many and would prefer to sell as many memberships as possible, with the carrot being more matchday seats available.
might be them silver tickets that dont include big games

Surprised at some fans negative opinions of the concourse in SS3. Loads of room, loads of bars and enough toilets. Went in the East Stand 3rd tier for the women’s derby last year and it was like being back in the Platt Lane!

As for the decor, it’s not really on my radar. The view and the, mostly, good atmosphere works for me. All for less than £20 per game!

Well, yes and no. They forgot to install toilet facilities for the non-smokers up in SS3 ;-)

I'm also no Health and Safety expert but they should have done better than two double doors (one either end) to enter/exit. It gets pretty congested around those after the game, I'd hate to see what it would be like in case of an emergency if everyone had to get out quickly.

Well, yes and no. They forgot to install toilet facilities for the non-smokers up in SS3 ;-)

I'm also no Health and Safety expert but they should have done better than two double doors (one either end) to enter/exit. It gets pretty congested around those after the game, I'd hate to see what it would be like in case of an emergency if everyone had to get out quickly.

As I understand it the doors are to stop too many people going down the stairs at the same time.

Pisses me off that these no mark cunts get freebies like this. Thousands of proper city fans would give their right hand for that.
Let the no mark cunts lap it up, I could not think of a more sterile place to watch a game of football.

I've said the same previously. Next summer will be the third consecutive season where no new Gold SCs will have been issued. All non-renewals are sold at match day prices. How I think it will work in the expanded NS is that a relatively limited number of seats will be made available for existing SC holders to move into. All vacated seats will be sold on a match by match basis and again no new SCs will be offered.

It's clear that we now have less SC holders than previously (it's always been a secret exactly how many there are) and my feeling is the club would like the number to be closer to 30k rather than 40k as before. A proportion of around 50% of the expanded capacity eventually.
Am I right in thinking that the dippers have severely limited SCs for the same reasons?

Am I right in thinking that the dippers have severely limited SCs for the same reasons?
The reason that their match day income has always been far higher than ours is that they have a far lower proportion of season ticket holders than us. Their waiting list has been shut for over a decade and other than tickets being passed on to family members (which I think you can do officially) then none have been sold to new members until maybe the last expansion.

Edit: I thought I'd read that very few season tickets will be issued in the extended Anfield Road end and that's the case. Out of the additional 7000 extra seats only 1000 will be sold as season tickets.

Last edited:
Yeh they have and for some league games in some areas, not sure where, 5 quid for kids with an adult ! Not sure if it's out of choice or the fact even the scousers struggle to sell out lesser games !

The reason that their match day income has always been far higher than ours is that they have a far lower proportion of season ticket holders than us. Their waiting list has been shut for over a decade and other than tickets being passed on to family members (which I think you can do officially) then none have been sold to new members until maybe the last expansion.

Edit: I thought I'd read that very few season tickets will be issued in the extended Anfield Road end and that's the case. Out of the additional 7000 extra seats only 1000 will be sold as season tickets.

Sure I read they only have 22k season ticket holders allowed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.