Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I don’t think it will be the case and expect it to be about 50/50myself,Or hope it will and those 3000 matchday tickets are all kept together with no relocations over the years.
Think shifting 3000 more matchday would be very easy, a lot of us are struggling to get tickets with another scamble expected for the remaing ones this month.
Unfortunately Pep may have gone by then, if the team take a downturn then apart from the big games we may well struggle as the Johnny come lately disappear.

Unfortunately Pep may have gone by then, if the team take a downturn then apart from the big games we may well struggle as the Johnny come lately disappear.
With our owners, board, managerial staff and forward planning it will be a long long time before the club and team take a downturn. I will go as far as to say if our owners stay with us we will never ever sink to the levels we have seen in the past 40 years.

I’m sure if we turn as shit as you seem to be counting on, they will adjust ticket prices and availability of season cards accordingly.
There you go again, putting words into my post that I didn’t post. Show me where I posted ‘I’m counting on City to turn shit‘?

Will City? How do you know that? Tell us what else City are planning to do?

Possibly, but many long time fans are struggling for tickets and while there may well be a fair few new fans, doesn’t mean when the success drops off a bit many won’t stay. Besides the club is well enough run we will drop when Pep goes but probably not by much.

Most NFL teams play less than 10 home games a season.

Every team will play 17 regular-season games with one bye week. Teams will alternate seasons where they host nine regular-season games and one preseason game, or eight regular-season games and two preseason games.

The National Football League raked in an all-time-high $11.9 billion in national (equally shared) revenue during the 2022 season, 7% more than the previous year.

The league’s 32 teams each took in $372 million from national media rights, league sponsorships, merchandising and licensing. The biggest chunk by far came from the NFL’s national television deals with ESPN/ABC, Fox, CBS, NBC and AmazonAMZN -1.9%, which totaled $249 million per team, according to league sources. Amazon began its exclusive 11-year, $13.2 billion Thursday Night Football streaming deal with the league last season. Also included in the $372 million is DirecTV’s Sunday Ticket, which averaged $1.5 billion a year.

Back to Topic for me.

With our owners, board, managerial staff and forward planning it will be a long long time before the club and team take a downturn. I will go as far as to say if our owners stay with us we will never ever sink to the levels we have seen in the past 40 years.
This is it, it's no longer about having great management, ( the boot room) it's all about the ownership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.