Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

To be fair I have no interest in whats on or who's playing in the arena. If others do though and want to post it that doesn't bother me either.

Course I am serious - wtf has the PSB and anybody else appearing at the arena to do with the "development". I come on here to see if there is any news of physcial/planned develpment of (the stadium) site, not who is singing! Get another thread if you want to advertise who is up next at the Co op of whatever it is called.

What I would say is, the people you’re dismissing are the people who make the thread what it is. Those updates you seek come from these people. Your contribution by comparison is zero.

It’s a sin! ;-)

Unfortunately for you I’m not going to bore off. I’m not going anywhere. :-)

Question. What exactly have you added to this thread that is relevant to it?

It may have escaped your limited attention, but the Coop Live Arena is part of the ‘Etihad Campus’, and has been discussed continually throughout it’s planning and construction on this thread, including the artists and bands that have signed up to perform at the Coop Live Arena.

If you specifically want updates on the NS expansion this is the thread ’YOU should be looking at’, not this thread.

Hope that helps?

I like the pun, well done. It's alright, but slating me for not contributing - seems we have a different point of view. I don't tend to chip in, true. I do like some of the threads as a source of information. When there are floods of irrelevance added by folk who are 'being boring, I do get prickly. Come on, how can you expect to be taken seriously when you add loosley related content? My limited attention span by the way, is integal to needing it for real stuff.

I get along with most people, so let's not fall out too much, carry on living in dreamand with the BLues. Love etc X

It’s a sin! ;-)

Unfortunately for you I’m not going to bore off. I’m not going anywhere. :-)

Question. What exactly have you added to this thread that is relevant to it?

It may have escaped your limited attention, but the Coop Live Arena is part of the ‘Etihad Campus’, and has been discussed continually throughout it’s planning and construction on this thread, including the artists and bands that have signed up to perform at the Coop Live Arena.

If you specifically want updates on the NS expansion this is the thread ’YOU should be looking at’, not this thread.

Hope that helps?

Totally off topic but this popped up on my Facebook feed earlier and I know you do have a Freudian love in for big cranes jrb :)

Untitled.png

Edit: It's the NEOM project for anyone wondering.

I think someone who is interested in what's on at the Co-oP area should start a new tread called "what's on at the CO-OP ARENA" and leave this one for development of the site. That will make everybody happy but I doubt it
You can count the Coop Live Arena Tweets announcing acts I've posted over the last few weeks on one hand.

In-between those posts I've posted pictures and drone video construction updates of the the Coop Live Arena and the NS expansion ground works on this thread and on the NS expansion thread.

Why anyone would get worked up and annoyed about me posting a few Coop Live Tweets over the last few weeks since artists and bands started being announced by the Coop Live Arena is beyond me. It's hardly spamming the thread.

I'm sure there are forum members who have bought tickets for acts because they've seen the posts.

I don't remember anyone complaining when I posted Coop Live Arena construction picture updates on this thread since construction started on the arena.

If people don't want to read my posts, regardless of the content, they can put me on ignore.

Once the NS steel structures starts going up in ernest I'll start posting pictures. Until then there's no point in posting pictures as it's only groundworks at the moment which is being covered by drone videos on YouTube that are being posted.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.