Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

You can count the Coop Live Arena Tweets announcing acts I've posted over the last few weeks on one hand.

In-between those posts I've posted pictures and drone video construction updates of the the Coop Live Arena and the NS expansion ground works on this thread and on the NS expansion thread.

Why anyone would get worked up and annoyed about me posting a few Coop Live Tweets over the last few weeks since artists and bands started being announced by the Coop Live Arena is beyond me. It's hardly spamming the thread.

I'm sure there are forum members who have bought tickets for acts because they've seen the posts.

I don't remember anyone complaining when I posted Coop Live Arena construction picture updates on this thread since construction started on the arena.

If people don't want to read my posts, regardless of the content, they can put me on ignore.

Once the NS steel structures starts going up in ernest I'll start posting pictures. Until then there's no point in posting pictures as it's only groundworks at the moment which is being covered by drone videos on YouTube that are being posted.
Just calm down nobody is complaining about your photos, just that is there any need to mention what acts are coming on at the arena,which is off topic of this thread in their opinion. I just posted my thoughts for harmony between posters, but once again you have taken it to heart that it is against you.
I am looking forward to coming photo and drone videos and hope you put them on You Tube for a wider audience and make a bit of money for for your efforts. But don't get upset about adverse comments on Bluemoon

Bore off adding nonsnese that is nothing to do with City and more importantly the discussion topic.

Considering you've posted on here 31 times in 4 years you don't add too much yourself. The Arena brings in money for the club, so who is playing there is quite important and certainly doesn't derail the thread in anyway. The club are building a new stand, club shop, museum, hotel and skywalk. You'll get plenty who have a weekend taking in a gig and something at the club. It's all related to the campus.

You can count the Coop Live Arena Tweets announcing acts I've posted over the last few weeks on one hand.

In-between those posts I've posted pictures and drone video construction updates of the the Coop Live Arena and the NS expansion ground works on this thread and on the NS expansion thread.

Why anyone would get worked up and annoyed about me posting a few Coop Live Tweets over the last few weeks since artists and bands started being announced by the Coop Live Arena is beyond me. It's hardly spamming the thread.

I'm sure there are forum members who have bought tickets for acts because they've seen the posts.

I don't remember anyone complaining when I posted Coop Live Arena construction picture updates on this thread since construction started on the arena.

If people don't want to read my posts, regardless of the content, they can put me on ignore.

Once the NS steel structures starts going up in ernest I'll start posting pictures. Until then there's no point in posting pictures as it's only groundworks at the moment which is being covered by drone videos on YouTube that are being posted.
I think the amount of work and time you put into this thread and the changing skyline thread is fantastic and I enjoy looking at them.
Keep up the great work mate.

Just calm down nobody is complaining about your photos, just that is there any need to mention what acts are coming on at the arena,which is off topic of this thread in their opinion. I just posted my thoughts for harmony between posters, but once again you have taken it to heart that it is against you.
I am looking forward to coming photo and drone videos and hope you put them on You Tube for a wider audience and make a bit of money for for your efforts. But don't get upset about adverse comments on Bluemoon
You complained about nothing to create harmony ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.