Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I always wonder if they could build two platforms next to the lines behind the Merc garage, two long platforms from Ashton New Rd to the other road bridge near the athletics stadium?
The costs involved for any rail projects would be eye watering to say the least.

As other posters have said what we need more then anything is a proper home end. No away fans and a place where the singers can go. Also affordable tickets.

Having both tier one and a big tier two north standing would be ideal. Two singing Ends behind the goals. It’s what our stadium and fan base have been missing !

We are one of the only clubs without a home end. We’ve gone from the kippax to the embarrassment we have now. We need to finally sort this out while we can. We as fans, the 1894 group need to be pushing the club on this.

As other posters have said what we need more then anything is a proper home end. No away fans and a place where the singers can go. Also affordable tickets.

Having both tier one and a big tier two north standing would be ideal. Two singing Ends behind the goals. It’s what our stadium and fan base have been missing !

We are one of the only clubs without a home end. We’ve gone from the kippax to the embarrassment we have now. We need to finally sort this out while we can. We as fans, the 1894 group need to be pushing the club on this.

I have a feeling some on here are getting carried away with the potential demand for safe standing. I'm happy for safe standing to be introduced into part of the revamped North Stand and maybe in part of the South Stand but personally I don't want to stand at matches any more and I suspect many other current seasoncard holders would feel the same. I moved into 316 when SS3 opened having previously been in ES3 & before that the Family Stand. I'm very happy with my current seat and would have no intention of moving. The atmosphere in SS3 is probably the best in the stadium in my view, although I reckon it would be enhanced by a vocal North Stand to bounce off.

The idea that the entire revamped North Stand would be taken up by safe standing isn't happening in my opinion. The entire first tier and a bit at the top of the upper tier maybe. As for the South Stand, maybe the bottom tier and a bit at the back of the third tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.