Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The staff have to be in there long before the Peter Kay show so they can do their training in the kitchens, bars and restaurants.

Then there’s the test event which will have to be signed off for health and safety reasons. You can’t have a test event with work still going on inside the arena.

They’ve not even got until the Peter Kay show to get the arena ready.

Heard the same and came on here to post what I’d been told this week.

A friend of mine works for a company that provides tradesmen for the works and he told me it’s been beset by problems and more than one of the building companies involved (smaller ones) presumably have gone bust.

I asked him, jokingly, if it would be sorted for May 31st when I go to see the Eagles and he said currently the biggest issue is the lighting and that strips of it are falling down.

Take with a pinch of salt obviously
Chill. Take it Easy mate

The staff have to be in there long before the Peter Kay show so they can do their training in the kitchens, bars and restaurants.

Then there’s the test event which will have to be signed off for health and safety reasons. You can’t have a test event with work still going on inside the arena.

They’ve not even got until the Peter Kay show to get the arena ready.
I was told by a gaffer down yonder Coop, that the two Peter Kay events and the Black Keys are sold under-capacity and can qualify as part-test event. Before those there are two other test situations

Reactions: jrb
There will be work going on longer after the test event.

There will be work going on longer after the test event.

No doubt. I was thinking more of the public areas.

The South stand expansion wasn’t finished properly before it was opened to the fans.

I’ve been to the flag and banner room on numerous occasions and around the inners of the South stand. I can tell you the finish/snagging is shit. The mens toilet at the back of 115 has never been finished off properly and won’t be .

I hope there isn’t a similar situation when the North stand is finished?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.