Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

will be paid for by the king of spain and local government no doubt
If it ever happens-Madrid have been talking about this for years-it was originally announced in 2004!!!!-last time I checked it was supposed to be finished in 2017!Problem is it adds zero new capacity at a huge cost and they are effectively bust with an ageing team that will cost a fortune to rebuild-plus the Spanish economy is still trying to recover from the 2009 crash.Good Publicity though.Compare it to our lot who are definitely not bust,have a young team increasingly tied own on long contracts and just get quietly on with the Stadium & associated developments.

If it ever happens-Madrid have been talking about this for years-it was originally announced in 2004!!!!-last time I checked it was supposed to be finished in 2017!Problem is it adds zero new capacity at a huge cost and they are effectively bust with an ageing team that will cost a fortune to rebuild-plus the Spanish economy is still trying to recover from the 2009 crash.Good Publicity though.Compare it to our lot who are definitely not bust,have a young team increasingly tied own on long contracts and just get quietly on with the Stadium & associated developments.
It will happen, was there at the weekend and they announced it and were showing videos and plans. Supposed to finished for 2022.

The Sheikh was going to pay for Madrid’s stadium facelift at one point and then pulled out didn’t he?

Going to Spurs new stadium next Week.

Will take some picture’s.

If the picture’s don’t show up on the thread, which has been happening, Ric or the Mods can you look into this, or maybe it’s Just me, I post a link to the picture’s.

External and internal CGI flythrough of the redeveloped Real Madrid stadium.

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/fans/videos/2018/09/the-new-santiago-bernabeu
Very nice, football has come a long way from walking through piss on the Kippax although in that video there wasn't a shot of anything at pitch level almost like the game is secondary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.