Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

56,251 at Spurs last night. Apparently the stadium holds 62k. The away end looked to be full as well. That’s just 2k more than we get get for home games.

Let’s get that North Stand built. It doesn’t have to be full every single match. The haters criticise us now whether it’s full or not.

56,251 at Spurs last night. Apparently the stadium holds 62k. The away end looked to be full as well. That’s just 2k more than we get get for home games.

Let’s get that North Stand built. It doesn’t have to be full every single match. The haters criticise us now whether it’s full or not.

it wasn't sold out? That would really surprise me?

it wasn't sold out? That would really surprise me?

Read on SSC that Spurs report actual attendance rather than tickets sold.

We’re not the only ones with empty seats from stay at homers.

Perhaps we need to make our seats dark blue like Spurs have so they don’t stand out like our bright blue ones.

On TV last night.

You could see loads of empty seats in both corners of the large single tier, and scattered around the ground.

Read on SSC that Spurs report actual attendance rather than tickets sold.

We’re not the only ones with empty seats from stay at homers.

Perhaps we need to make our seats dark blue like Spurs have so they don’t stand out like our bright blue ones.
You are right about colour playing a part in how much people notice it. The eye is much more sensitive to light blue, green and yellow than any other colours.

I agree with ManCityX. let's get the North stand built asap. With more and more clubs now extending their ground capacity to over 60,000, we are falling behind in the amount of money we are taking in on a match day revenue. We need to get our capacity to over the 60,000 mark near to the 70,000 mark would be better.

I agree with ManCityX. let's get the North stand built asap. With more and more clubs now extending their ground capacity to over 60,000, we are falling behind in the amount of money we are taking in on a match day revenue. We need to get our capacity to over the 60,000 mark near to the 70,000 mark would be better.

62,000 perfect for us for now.

78,000 when it looks like this in ten years

And it will.

http://www.pattern-architects.com/project/etihad-stadium-expansion/?gallery#next

If it ever happens-Madrid have been talking about this for years-it was originally announced in 2004!!!!-last time I checked it was supposed to be finished in 2017!Problem is it adds zero new capacity at a huge cost and they are effectively bust with an ageing team that will cost a fortune to rebuild-plus the Spanish economy is still trying to recover from the 2009 crash.Good Publicity though.Compare it to our lot who are definitely not bust,have a young team increasingly tied own on long contracts and just get quietly on with the Stadium & associated developments.
Haven't RM just announced a EU1.2bn (yes, 1.2 billion) 12-year Adidas deal?
Helps to put that on the mortgage application form.

I know the stadium isn’t very old, but I live in Bournemouth, so I know of many 15-20 year old residential buildings being demolished to make way for brand new state of the art buildings. It is the land that has value, not the buildings. So, if City are to stay where we are, and improve and muscle in, against the so-called elite and keep ahead of newcomers like Spurs, instead of patching up and extending the Etihad, why not build an entirely new state of the art stadium nearby and when complete, demolish the Etihad and turn it into a different amenity? In the meantime consider concert, NFL and other uses. Surely the owners can see what Spurs are doing? Do it before the Rags cotton on. Just a thought.

Reactions: Itd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.