Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

That was because Whelan got greedy one year and jacked the price up massively so many refused to go. He didn't make that mistake next season and we filled that end up again.
QPR were the greediest. £55 then knocked £5 off for over 65s and under a leaky roof at that. Glad to see them relegated not long afterwards.

That was because Whelan got greedy one year and jacked the price up massively so many refused to go. He didn't make that mistake next season and we filled that end up again.
Plus ,it was a 12:30 pm kick off and we were in the Stuart Pearce era !!
If memory serves me I think we fielded our youngest ever side in our history-certainly premier era ,including nedum ,Micah etc

It was hiked to £40+ by whelan who wouldn’t reduce prices and there was indeed a fan backlash in protest at the ticket price ,

added to that we was 2-0 after 3 mins and ended up losing 4-0!

oh ,the super days of Stuart Pearce !

The public transport nightmare makes night matches unattractive. It's not just Metrolink, bad though that is. I find that if I leave my seat like a greyhound out of the traps at the final whistle I can generally get onto one of the buses going into town without too much hassle. (The queuing system is a bit shit but it gets there.)

The snag is when I get into town I have to walk to the Arndale for an hourly bus. Hourly! Or get the tram or bus to a point about a mile from home and leg it. At my time of life, given that I am knackered, this latter is not an attractive option, especially if it's pissing down, far from an unlikely contingency in our glorious Greater Manchester.

In fairness to the club, this is not down to them and there's nowt they can do about it. Even if tickets were 50p I would still think twice about going to a night match because of this hassle.
For some unknown reason, and I don’t know where it originated, we are rated as having a very good transport system. I think it, including the roads, are bloody dreadful!

QPR were the greediest. £55 then knocked £5 off for over 65s and under a leaky roof at that. Glad to see them relegated not long afterwards.

The seats at QPR are so crammed in that anyone over 4 feet struggles to sit down… fuckin subbuteo stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.