Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

A few points on this:

1 - your pint probably wouldn't be poured 'half an hour ago' because they'd serve the pints in order of when they were poured.

2 - Most in SSL1 would prefer a slightly older pint if it meant they didn't need to leave the stands on 35 minutes to get one.

3 - The beer is shite anyway, so what does it matter if it's been standing on the side for 5-10 minutes?

4 - Even if about 25% of people requested fresh pints, you'd still speed up the service and sell more beer. (You could have fast lanes where they only serve pre-poured and slow lanes for fresh pints).

Maybe a better system though, as I said above, is to use bottles instead. The only downside is the level of plastic pollution generated.

Doesn't need to be 90 mins before. Move the taps away from the serving area and just having someone constantly pulling pints and not serving customers themselves would be a huge improvement. The pint wouldn't be more than a few minutes old.

A few points on this:

1 - your pint probably wouldn't be poured 'half an hour ago' because they'd serve the pints in order of when they were poured.

2 - Most in SSL1 would prefer a slightly older pint if it meant they didn't need to leave the stands on 35 minutes to get one.

3 - The beer is shite anyway, so what does it matter if it's been standing on the side for 5-10 minutes?

4 - Even if about 25% of people requested fresh pints, you'd still speed up the service and sell more beer. (You could have fast lanes where they only serve pre-poured and slow lanes for fresh pints).

Maybe a better system though, as I said above, is to use bottles instead. The only downside is the level of plastic pollution generated.

All the catering people need to do is have a trip to Wembley, look at what they do there and copy it. It’s shit quality but it’s efficient and the staff always seem to have a vague idea what they’re doing.

It really doesn’t need to be much more complicated than that.

Pipe dream $1.5billion spend to try and keep them relevant. Reliance on free transfers and players playing for the privilege not the money. Won't have a challenging team for a decade.

All the catering people need to do is have a trip to Wembley, look at what they do there and copy it. It’s shit quality but it’s efficient and the staff always seem to have a vague idea what they’re doing.

It really doesn’t need to be much more complicated than that.

A trip to Cheltenham Festival might open their eyes too. The amount of black stuff sold there is amazing. City could do a lot worse than invite Guinness to open a couple of exclusive bars inside the ground … it would work well for Guinness by introducing lager drinkers to the dark side ;-)
Full disclosure: this is self-serving idea as I tend to drink gallons of the stuff.

I went past the etihad yesterday and the Mercedes garage has been emptied have they moved on ? Have we got that land now ?

Yes. Moved to Stockport.(repeating what Tolmie has already posted)

I thought Motorpoint had taken over the showroom, but they haven't. They have taken over the old Mercedes showroom on Ashton Old Road.

It wouldn't surprise me if City have bought the site and added the it to the Etihad Campus. We'll find out in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.