Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I though it was a training ground? not a 5star hotel, you might have had your wish if Mr Jordan was still the owner, well at least the boardroom would have looked glitzy.
I didn't suggest glitzy. The decor, while reflecting the fact that is a workplace, should be designed to lift the mood and encourage max effort. Row upon row of grey panels don't do the job. Whats wrong with some green or red or blue?
Google Bauhaus

Last edited:
I didn't suggest glitzy. The decor, while reflecting the fact that is a workplace, should be designed to lift the mood and encourage max effort. Row upon row of grey panels don't do the job. Whats wrong with some green or red or blue?
Google Bauhaus
The exterior of our academy is hardly inspiring but what goes on deep inside clearly is.

There were close to 1000 tickets left yesterday morning. There's 216 tickets left now. 800 tickets shifted in the last 24 hours. And no doubt City have filled the 3rd tier of the away end again.Thats an additional 1000+ tickets sold.

As long as we're still in the title chase West Ham, Liverpool, United, Chelsea, Spurs, etc, will all sell out.

There were close to 1000 tickets left yesterday morning. There's 216 tickets left now. 800 tickets shifted in the last 24 hours. And no doubt City have filled the 3rd tier of the away end again.Thats an additional 1000+ tickets sold.

As long as we're still in the title chase West Ham, Liverpool, United, Chelsea, Spurs, etc, will all sell out.
The majority of those 800 were the seats people but on the exchange which were taken off sale by city at 12 as unsold.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.