Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The whole thing cost €750m and they're paying back 30 a year for 30 years, so 900m after the interest on the loan.
£643 million seems reasonable. Imagine all the income streams from such a stadium. I’m guessing if you wanted to build this in 2031 it will cost upwards of 1billion

They show team times on the big screens ? Since when ? All through match ? Just at the end ? You mean the big screens in the corners or. TVs in bath areas etc as a season ticket holder for years I have never seen any times not that I would be looking for it
Immediately after the end of the game as the players are walking off, the two big screens/scoreboards at the North Stand end of the ground put up the Metrolink waiting times. It’s on a sky blue background with two little yellow symbols on them for double units and one for single units and then has in white writing “Ashton 0 minutes… Ashton 12 minutes” and the next screen “Eccles 6 minutes… Eccles 18 minutes”.

Then the announcer also says this information and follows it up with “there are also buses heading to the City centre outside the stadium on Ashton New Road, there are a limited number of buses but please use them in the first instance”

Don't worry, the Spanish government will find a way to pay for it.
Sheikh Mansour is paying for it.

Disappointing to see that when the facade Etihad and the surrounding grounds of the Etihad look like a tired and scruffy old place these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just How much in debt are they?
Aside from that, that is truly incredible.
Wonder how much it's going to cost.
Their debt is almost irrelevant, imagine the income that stadium and surrounds will create.

Real will be back, bigger and stronger than ever.

Just How much in debt are they?
Aside from that, that is truly incredible.
Wonder how much it's going to cost.

Real Madrid don't have to worry about that. The Spanish Government, and the Madrid City Council will help them.

Bit of an update on the arena construction tomorrow.

Too late, and too knackered, to post the info now.

£643 million seems reasonable. Imagine all the income streams from such a stadium. I’m guessing if you wanted to build this in 2031 it will cost upwards of 1billion
Compare that to City and and the Bluemooners who gloat about deferring their season cards (as opposed to the fans in genuine need).

we have no current demand for expand the stadium. That’s life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.