Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Just build the new stand and make it non-season ticket and cheap- say £25 a game. It will sell out every week. We could then sell more season tickets in the other stands. Incentivise ST attendance by saying if you miss five or more games and your ticket goes unused then you are excluded from renewing it.

Just build the new stand and make it non-season ticket and cheap- say £25 a game. It will sell out every week. We could then sell more season tickets in the other stands. Incentivise ST attendance by saying if you miss five or more games and your ticket goes unused then you are excluded from renewing it.
How does that work if you’re a season ticket holder paying £50 plus

I am all for cheaper seats mate but since only a few hundred single tickets go unsold for most Prem games then your figures don’t really add up. We’ve even been selling plenty of returned tickets from the away Teams fans.

Most of the seats that are unoccupied are season card holders who haven’t shown up.
This post should be made a sticky and pinned to the top of the thread for the hard of understanding.

You’re probably in a better seat, that is guaranteed each game. I’m not totally in favour of the idea of a full stand being match day sales myself, I still think there’d be empty places some games.
There isn’t really a bad seat in the place
Yes I’m in a good seat in East level 1 however if I’m paying £55/60 per match as opposed to £25 it would be time to have a serious think
I’m sure there would be some empty seats I don’t know what the answer is
If we can’t fill it now with Pep and this brand of football god knows

This post should be made a sticky and pinned to the top of the thread for the hard of understanding.
And the reason when the club do expand the stadium that the majority of the extra capacity should be available on a match going basis,easy of sitting together with your mates, easy to obtain and reasonably priced especially for the less attractive or midweek cup games.

Get people into the stadium, once there you hooked for life, we have an ageing fan base and it needs to change.

There isn’t really a bad seat in the place
Yes I’m in a good seat in East level 1 however if I’m paying £55/60 per match as opposed to £25 it would be time to have a serious think
I’m sure there would be some empty seats I don’t know what the answer is
If we can’t fill it now with Pep and this brand of football god knows
Every seat has a good view but there are some which I wouldn’t want to be in when it rains. I contracted a really bad chest infection after one game when I was in the North Stand so am grateful for the seat I moved to in EL1. I doubt you’d get seats being sold at £25 anyway, maybe for Tuesday night against Brentford or Bournemouth, but the bigger games would have to be £40+.

They’ve frozen their ST prices for 11 straight years (and they moan about the Glazers!). An equivalent seat to mine at Old Trafford was nearly twice the price 11 years ago, now mine is more expensive.
you’re actually getting a great deal. The equivalent seat at OT would be having your seat plus the seat in front such is the leg room. Went with a pal to watch the youth cup final. By far & away the most uncomfortable seats, with the least fucking leg room I’ve ever sat in & im only 3ft 9

Plus the football is shite in Trafford ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.