Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

They should have to list their tickets on the exchange.

The rule should be if you don’t turn up and don’t list you ticket on the exchange for x amount of games, then you lose priority to renew.

As I did when in the same job, you often keep your ticket on the hope of a late swap, or an early finish, and still get to the game. Didn't always happen, and sometimes I missed the first half even, but sometimes did, so never listed it for resale.
Thankfully for such, your idea won't be implemented anyway.

That is not true. The tram service this year has been far better this season than recent years. Still not perfect but getting there. It just needs a bit of planning by those in charge to put enough trams in place after the end of the match.

Some if these comment here are hilarious. The suggestions to build monorail, elevated transport systems, heavy rail lines all to transport people 1.5 miles from and to the City Centre for (generally) less than 30 match days a year over a four to five hour period do not stack up.

“Getting there”

They’ve had TWENTY FUCKING YEARS.

I used to have one of those tram match day ticket things but fucked it off this year, the trams are pointless for getting home after a game. It’s quicker to walk.

There been some where it's been more than a few hundred but the club left it to late when they knocked the ticket price down maybe they should say if you miss 5 games a season and don't put on resell you go to the back of a waiting list next season
A lot of people don’t want to buy single seats so the absence of 2 or 3 seats together is the main reason not every single ticket gets sold for most games. That’s less of an issue with the returns from away clubs, as well as the price that you correctly point to.

There’s usually cheaper tickets on here close to the day of most games.

An expanded North Stand will pay for itself eventually, whether that’s 5, 10, or 15 years later. City will never lose money on a North Stand expansion, long-term, just like they won’t lose money on the South Stand expansion.

How many years will it take the CFG to make money from the Coop Live Arena after investing £175mill in it? Don’t forget, CFG have to split any profit with OVG and Harry Styles.

By the time City have paid off the 250 year Etihad Stadium (Council House, arf) lease/rent, it will have cost City close to £1.000.000.

I’m not getting all these arguments that City won’t recoup the cost of expanding the North Stand because they will. (eventually)

Last edited:
So people I know, who have had season tickets since forever, would be punished because they do have to miss more than five games a season, because they work shifts that can't always be swapped? Seems fair...
Is there a limit as to how many times you can put your ticket on the exchange?

An expanded North Stand will pay for itself eventually, whether that’s 5, 10, or 15 years later. City will never lose money on a North Stand expansion, long-term, just like they won’t lose money on the South Stand expansion.

How many years will it take the CFG to make money from the Coop Live Arena after investing £175mill in it? Don’t forget, CFG have to split any profit with OVG and Harry Styles.

By the time City have paid off the 250 year Etihad Stadium (Council House, arf) lease/rent, it will have cost City close to £1.000.000.

I’m not getting all these arguments that City won’t recoup the cost of expanding the North Stand, because they will. (eventually)
I think you are missing a few zeros on the cost of the”Council House” mate.

There's going to be a new North Stand. It’s just a question of what it will look like, the price of the tickets etc. FWIW, the income raised from the North Stand probably doesn’t have to deliver the return on investment alone because more corporates sales in East Stand Level 2 (North East side) and possibly the equivalent seats in CB2 (eventually) might be factored into the calculations. As might extra bar and club shop capacity (income forecasts) behind the North Stand. I realise that would only cover a small part of the cost.

Is there a limit as to how many times you can put your ticket on the exchange?
Somebody may correct me if I’m wrong but I think the limit you can sell on it is ten. As far as I’m aware you can list unlimited until it has sold ten times then you’re blocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.