Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

you’re actually getting a great deal. The equivalent seat at OT would be having your seat plus the seat in front such is the leg room. Went with a pal to watch the youth cup final. By far & away the most uncomfortable seats, with the least fucking leg room I’ve ever sat in & im only 3ft 9

Plus the football is shite in Trafford ;)
Great points Maly

Incentivise ST attendance by saying if you miss five or more games and your ticket goes unused then you are excluded from renewing it.

So people I know, who have had season tickets since forever, would be punished because they do have to miss more than five games a season, because they work shifts that can't always be swapped? Seems fair...

Just build the new stand and make it non-season ticket and cheap- say £25 a game. It will sell out every week. We could then sell more season tickets in the other stands. Incentivise ST attendance by saying if you miss five or more games and your ticket goes unused then you are excluded from renewing it.
Probably more ST holders than you realise that only attend the big games.

We would sell out most games if not all if the price was right as couple of my mates wait for the ones the lesser teams send back in the 3rd tier as sit there as we sell them for £30 each

Just build the new stand and make it non-season ticket and cheap- say £25 a game. It will sell out every week. We could then sell more season tickets in the other stands. Incentivise ST attendance by saying if you miss five or more games and your ticket goes unused then you are excluded from renewing it.

Gool luck making the economics work on that - how long will it take to pay off for the cost of the stand ?

We would sell out most games if not all if the price was right as couple of my mates wait for the ones the lesser teams send back in the 3rd tier as sit there as we sell them for £30 each

We sell out most games and the games we don’t it’s about a few 100 down! Why people keep going on and on about this I don’t know!

Maybe some fans get easily influenced by the media?

We sell out most games and the games we don’t it’s about a few 100 down! Why people keep going on and on about this I don’t know!

Maybe some fans get easily influenced by the media?
There been some where it's been more than a few hundred but the club left it to late when they knocked the ticket price down maybe they should say if you miss 5 games a season and don't put on resell you go to the back of a waiting list next season

So people I know, who have had season tickets since forever, would be punished because they do have to miss more than five games a season, because they work shifts that can't always be swapped? Seems fair...
They should have to list their tickets on the exchange.

The rule should be if you don’t turn up and don’t list you ticket on the exchange for x amount of games, then you lose priority to renew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.