Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

A pound shop Etihad campus that :) no, seriously it looks decent but we already have the jump on them with what we have & co-op live (see they’re calling theirs Villa live) which makes us still so far in front of what anyone else is currently planning. They are still only in a consultation phase, by the time they lay a brick I’d of watched an NBA game at the ‘coop’ & sampled some of its finest ales and exquisite Chip barms on match days! The expansion will happen after it’s built allowing us to set up a temporary club shop & City square in there, I’ve got a feeling we’re gonna do it properly when the expansion happens
I hadn't considered that aspect before, but could Coip live provide some match day facilities.?That would be excellent.

Was it due to the restrictions on selling tickets they got when RA got sanctioned?

Could be because they couldn't sell match day tickets post Ukrainian situation and Abramovic
Ahh, I'd forgotten that. I was using transfermarkt figures too, which didn't help as they've got the home game against Everton down as 13,933 rather than 39,933 back in December.

One word. Bullish!

Place North West.

Tim Leiweke, chief executive of Oak View Group, said he is unconcerned about a £50m project to upgrade and expand the AO Arena in Manchester city centre, claiming his 23,500-capacity project in Eastlands will be one of the top five music venues in the world.

“At the end of the day, they say a lot of things,” he said.

“They announced their renovation two years ago and then they didn’t do it. We announced our construction project two years ago and we’re halfway done.”

ASM is due to start its modernisation project this summer but Leiweke is certain that his Eastlands project will be far superior to what can be delivered at the 27-year-old AO Arena.

“I am absolutely convinced this arena will be one of the top five arenas in the world for music. Would I want to compete with that? Hell no.”

One way OVG plans to do this is by improving walking routes from the city centre arena, especially canal towpaths. Electric shuttle buses were mentioned in a recent meeting with Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham and Leiweke also recognises the importance of the tram network.

It was me. I have a little OCD :)

Think the corners are meant to be temporary for when he East and West stands are done. Agree they look messy.
I just always assumed the corners weren't done cos the costs were too much for a few more seats.

AMP membersship is now open.

We are redefining the VIP experience with AMP, offering year-round access to the best seats in the house and the venue’s exclusive member’s club.

Members will enjoy their year-round seat, a private entrance, dining options, access to a premium lounge before and after the show, and much more.

Place your fully refundable AMP membership deposit of £100 to secure your place at the front of the queue. Our team will then be in touch with more information.

(flashing images)

AMP membersship is now open.

We are redefining the VIP experience with AMP, offering year-round access to the best seats in the house and the venue’s exclusive member’s club.

Members will enjoy their year-round seat, a private entrance, dining options, access to a premium lounge before and after the show, and much more.

Place your fully refundable AMP membership deposit of £100 to secure your place at the front of the queue. Our team will then be in touch with more information.

(flashing images)

Any chance they’re offering Silvers for 10 concerts, 2 NBA games, monster truck live & Dancing on ice? On the monthly of course :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.