Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

mental location for a pub now with the tram
You have to walk past it to get to the ground and the new arena from town, and more and more affluent people are moving into the neighbouring areas. I'd argue it is the perfect location to reopen a pub! I've been saying for years someone needs to reopen that place and if they did they'd make a killing.

You have to walk past it to get to the ground and the new arena from town, and more and more affluent people are moving into the neighbouring areas. I'd argue it is the perfect location to reopen a pub! I've been saying for years someone needs to reopen that place and if they did they'd make a killing.

oh its a prime location, and enjoyed going in when it was open.

Just thinking we could be asking for trouble with the met right next to it

The area is improving all the time. Mitchell's is a short walk from Ancoats/Islington Wharf where all the new pubs and bars are rammed on matchdays. It could be a goldmine with people going up there 100 nights a year for gigs at the arena as well.

Some photos from around the stadium,

City Square stage has been taken down whilst there's some groundwork taking place

20220704-203800.jpg

New wrap on the towers

20220704-203931.jpg

20220704-204022.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.