Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

had someone going on at me the other day "Have you tried to buy a ticket for a game" she wanted to take her son just to a game any game no chance membership needed past history needed she gave up and how many more give up

had someone going on at me the other day "Have you tried to buy a ticket for a game" she wanted to take her son just to a game any game no chance membership needed past history needed she gave up and how many more give up
Depends which game, you don't need either when they go on general sale,most games have, and when you buy a ticket if it's your first time you will be given a member number and then have a history too. The only ones she wouldn't be able to get are the s/c resale seats.

Yes, the Day’s are over when you could just roll up and pay on the Day if you wanted to watch a match.

It’s not only membership, they want your Email, Twitter, Facebook, and any other piece of personal details to bombard you with sponsors, merchandise, offers, etc.

To be fair it is 2018 and not 1976, when I went to my first City match aged 9 years old. 2p at the turnstyle, and sat on the white washed Kippax wall. :-)

The only reason why we don’t sell out is because matchday tickets are too expensive.

Season tickets have sold out.

You can’t do anything about people not turning up.

I had to work on Sunday and my Partner and Daughter are away on Holiday.

That’s 3 seats that were empty on Sunday, but were sold.

A friend never got back to me for two of those tickets.

Didn’t think to use ticket exchange.

When the NS is expanded City will have to look at matchday ticket prices, or they will have to find an extra 6000 fans to buy affordable season tickets and matchday tickets.

There is no point in expanding the NS if seats are going to remain empty there and around the stadium.

And if Safe Standing is brought in, there will be a rush to snap up those cheaper(?) safe standing seats in the NS lower tier

But City need to make sure those safe standing seats in the NS lower tier go to fans who want to sing and to support the team.

Not to fans who want a cheap season ticket, and who have no intention of singing and supporting the team, otherwise we will just end up with another SS lower tier scenario.

How City do that, I don’t know.
It’s not just people not turning up. It’s also the club giving chunks of tickets to these ticket tout, I mean tour, companies who then don’t shift them.

Yes, the Day’s are over when you could just roll up and pay on the Day if you wanted to watch a match.

It’s not only membership, they want your Email, Twitter, Facebook, and any other piece of personal details to bombard you with sponsors, merchandise, offers, etc.

To be fair it is 2018 and not 1976, when I went to my first City match aged 9 years old. 2p at the turnstyle, and sat on the white washed Kippax wall. :-)
As a child my dad would turn up with me, pay for himself and then we both went through the turnstile together. He sat me on the Kippax tunnel entrance wall with his mates kids. City have had their money out of me since then however.

we don't need fans like that expecting it easy

I long for the days I would get my spends £16.25 family allowance every fortnight - bus down Oxford Road - straight to the kippax - jump the turnstile stand on the policeman stands at the back and have a great day out and come home with about £15 quid. Simple but happy days.

I was also going then. Can’t remember the exact price in 1976 but i’m certain it was a hell of a lot more than 2p!

You must belong to a different club to me. J have never been bombarded with anything from the club.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.