Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The stadium is going to look so much better when it's symmetrical but I'm going to lose the view of the pennines from my seat in the south stand 3rd.

I agree it will look great, however I’d rather we didn’t have a symmetrical north stand. That sounds very similar to the emirates stadium.

Hoping we get a proper home end - merged second and third tier. It’s the only chance we’ll get

I feel safe standing will be increased first and then the north stand after,
but looking at the summer 2023 we have concerts booked, so any work will be start after that, so it could be 2024/25 before we could have 60.000 plus crowds

Where would safe standing be implemented/ increased? Can’t see anywhere else in the ground standing as it is

Just posted in good faith what I was told from someone outside the club that day. They are fairly close to the project. Incidentally, there is also a commercial building within the structure as well I am told (maybe a new city store). I didn’t know the level of common knowledge about the project within the thread as I’ve not read the entire thread, so just put it out there.

Thanks for the reply and the info.

All snippets are welcomed. :-)

Regarding the commercial building, that makes sense. The current souvenir shop and City Square will both have to go.

I have done a number of jobs for someone who works at City, he is in a senior management role. Over the years he has only told me three things about City, he told me that City's interest in Ronaldo was never really serious because they were suspicions that they were being played by his agent. Secondly, they were very confident they had Halaands signature in the bag for about three months before the opening of the transfer window by swore me to secrecy. Finally, the North stand extension will go ahead after the Co-op Live is completed. Despite my best efforts this only information I have been able to get out of him

Thanks as well.

Keep on fishing. ;-)

At the ground today, the coop arena looking huge, do we have an ownership stake in it? Might it restrict our choices for midweek games, especially champions league knockout and fa cup replays, rearranged PL games etc which can’t be organised too far in advance?

At the ground today, the coop arena looking huge, do we have an ownership stake in it? Might it restrict our choices for midweek games, especially champions league knockout and fa cup replays, rearranged PL games etc which can’t be organised too far in advance?
Us as in MCFC? No. The CFG put up half the build costs so have a half share (presumably).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.