Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Have been in the Spurs home end just once at the new ground but these pictures are not a reflection of what I came across. Are these pictures in corporate / part corporate areas?

So many talk about the service at Spurs but I found it dreadful.
That’s in the home end behind the goal, the White wall or whatever the spuds call it, I sat in there for the Joshua v Usyk fight last year, it is as the pictures show, in fact it’s more impressive, they have all the brewery equipment on show, the concourse is mahoosive, but like you say the service wasn’t great and they ran out of everything except neck oil, missus was gagging drinking it :)

I was reading the Tottenham Stadium thread on SkyscraperCity and apparently their sky bar/box which hangs from the roof behind the goal is a bit of a white elephant. It’s still not being used and there’s talk that it’s not safe if it’s too windy.

Think someone mentioned something similar could be added to the North Stand.

24FBFF57-0164-456C-BF3E-387E09521B4D.jpeg

Where did the hotel built into the stadium rumour come from?
I'm never too keen on that add on vibe (and the stadium losing it's symmetry) and would much prefer a standalone hotel.

The Arena will be a catalyst for more development for sure.
The new Factory will be open next year too...there's bit of positivity on the horizon at least.

I'm never too keen on that add on vibe (and the stadium losing it's symmetry) and would much prefer a standalone hotel.

The new Factory will be open next year too...there's bit of positivity on the horizon at least.

That’s a good question.

Bolton Stadium Hotel.

2-CCCD215-FF62-4145-9-BAD-7532-E0-C5-E246.webp

A1076-BD0-45-AF-4-DE5-BCD9-71725-C46781-F.jpg

0-EE87807-99-CC-4-B04-823-F-1283-EDE0-CF8-E.jpg

Bolton Stadium Hotel (currently Bolton Whites Hotel) features 125 guest rooms, including 19 guest rooms offering impressive panoramic pitch-side views, a bar and restaurant serving traditional British cuisine.

Not sure where it came from and not convinced it’s real, though I did wonder if somebody heard about the expansion and plans for a hotel and put 2 and 2 together. Maybe there are plans for the expansion and a hotel on the campus but separate builds.

I saw a mock up of a hotel connected to the North Stand via a sky bridge years ago. It involved the Squash Centre being moved so sat between the stadium and the running track.

Pretty sure someone posted about it, based on a contact at City who had informed them. But it wasn't clear whether it meant as part of the proposals i.e. wider development or built in. I personally doubt they would build it into proposals, but it's possible. Feel like they could go bigger and better doing a standalone hotel though.

Pretty sure someone posted about it, based on a contact at City who had informed them. But it wasn't clear whether it meant as part of the proposals i.e. wider development or built in. I personally doubt they would build it into proposals, but it's possible. Feel like they could go bigger and better doing a standalone hotel though.
That’s probably true but I bet you can also charge more for rooms with views through to the pitch but then you will loose club corporate faculties I would imagine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.