Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

You don't buy the argument despite the fact our own bloody CEO said we were a front for Abu Dhabi (soft power, geopolitics and a long-term investment fully aligned with the objectives of the emirate including make a shit ton of money)

You been told this a few times with explanations and evidence yet still you are in a weird denial. I don't get it.
Do you have any links to where our CEO said we’re a front for Abu Dhabi?

I’m not being facetious, genuinely only ever heard Khaldoon say we’re owned by Sheikh Mansour and not really heard Sorriano say a dickie bird on the subject.

Our match day income is far behind the other top clubs, it needs to increase.

why?. That would be the clubs choice. We make fortunes from tv revenue/ sponsorship deals alone. Ticket prices should have nothing to do with it.

we’ve already made huge areas of the ground corporate and charge disgusting match day ticket prices. Lets not copy United, Chelsea, Liverpool with our only focus about money…

we are struggling to sell out at the minute and struggle to fill the ground for any games that aren’t in the league. Make it affordable for our fans and stop focusing so much on greed

Last edited:
If the lower Family Stand tier went to standing as suggested earlier, I would keep it as non STicket. £25 adults £10 kids on sale from a few weeks before game. Bet you would get a right atmosphere in there!

if the family stand is still there and it’s the same people what difference would rail seating make?

we’d have to move the family stand and fill it with people who want to stand and sing

You don't buy the argument despite the fact our own bloody CEO said we were a front for Abu Dhabi (soft power, geopolitics and a long-term investment fully aligned with the objectives of the emirate including make a shit ton of money)

You been told this a few times with explanations and evidence yet still you are in a weird denial. I don't get it.
When & what has been said. Do you have any links as that one has completely passed me by

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.