Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Asahi signs biggest ever marketing deal with Man City owner:The Grocer​

So Asahi, Grolsh and Peroni for half time then. A bit of a step up...

About time really, just wish they would improve transport links to the City centre. With the new arena any event on at the same time as a game will just result in gridlock and thousands of people not being able get there or back.

It ties in with the information on here that City are waiting for the arena to be completed then press on with the north stand expansion. When is the arena due to be completed, isn’t it late 2023?
it's due to open late 2023 but the construction will be finished well before then. They'll then do the internal fit-out.

I can't see why City couldn't crack on with their building works once the main construction is finished at the arena?

it's due to open late 2023 but the construction will be finished well before then. They'll then do the internal fit-out.

I can't see why City couldn't crack on with their building works once the main construction is finished at the arena?

They started the South Stand works February 2014 I think. The stand was usable for the first home game against Chelsea in the summer of 2015.

Maybe they could be ready for February 2023 but wouldn’t be surprised if it was the year after.

It ties in with the information on here that City are waiting for the arena to be completed then press on with the north stand expansion. When is the arena due to be completed, isn’t it late 2023?
December 2023.

Got talking to 2 construction managers on Joe Mercer Way before I took the last set of pictures. Won't name the company.

Told it's still on schedule, but it's a little tight.

Big push coming soon across the site

Walls starting to go up internally.

2 cranes will be erected in October.

The massive roof strusses will be craned into place in November. They were both looking forward to seeing that. Said it will be spectacular.

External cladding also going on in November.

December 2023.

Got talking to 2 construction managers on Joe Mercer Way before I took the last set of pictures. Won't name the company.

Told it's still on schedule, but it's a little tight.

Big push coming soon across the site

Walls starting to go up internally.

2 cranes will be erected in October.

The massive roof strusses will be craned into place in November. They were both looking forward to seeing that. Said it will be spectacular.

External cladding also going on in November.
Hope it’s better than this…

Attachments

• EB990626-8DCA-4684-B763-37F9CB794E77.png
    EB990626-8DCA-4684-B763-37F9CB794E77.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 65

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.