Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the word adjacent to the stadium is used and that could explain why we have a bridge linking the collar site to the Training facility to ensure we comply. Might be wrong though.

Rammyblues said:
I think the word adjacent to the stadium is used and that could explain why we have a bridge linking the collar site to the Training facility to ensure we comply. Might be wrong though.

Th academy can be anywhere and be OK for FFPR - in fact the club can have any number of academies around the globe and those costs are deducted from the FFPR calculations.

Any other revenue stream has to be either i) Adjacent to the stadium ii) use the clubs name (wherever it is geographically) for it to count for FFPR calculations.

I think you can all see how relatively easy it is then to open anything from shops, restaurants etc using the Bluemoon/MCFC brand.

But if you have a desire to you could open ANY business of ANY size in ANY location and as far as FFPR is concerned as long as the clubs brand is associated with it its included in FFPR calculations .

Thats why Real Madrid World in Dubai was something the club were so keen on. Shame they didnt have the cash to do it themselves really.

I do wonder as well if a direct association with a sponsor would be similarly treated e.g. Etihad Campus New York or would it have to be MCFC (Etihad) Campus New York.

Found some info on, and pics of the trees being sited and planted.

A momentous occasion as the first of 676 Austrian and Scots pines was planted at CFA last week. Having been contract grown for the project for over two years in Specimen Tress Nursery, Cheshire, they will form part of the perimeter planting screen that encompasses the 28 Ha site. A further 400 deciduous trees and 1.8 km of 2m high yew hedging will complete the screen and be in the ground by spring 2014.

gqHQ6xU.png

rXbqlIe.png

11400026275_47b4c04864_z.jpg

From here http://planitie.tumblr.com/post/70180198684/first-trees-planted-at-city-football-academy

EDIT: Looks like Planit pulled their pics, but managed to get 2 of them back from google cache

fbloke said:
To say they know how to plan a project is perhaps an understatement?
The attention to detail from a group that are going to get "bored" is significant. I'm still not sure everyone has woken up to what is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.