Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are 4-5000 on the waiting list + all the people relocated from level 2 then that is one end almost full. I can,t see them going through all the planning and construction only to be selling out every week again and having to go through it all again and yet another relocation.
I'm only guessing but I think it only makes sense to do both ends in one go. Especially if we bring in the marquee signing some are suggesting.

mostonbluemark said:
Moggzy said:
Silvercloud said:
I thought the uptake for the new SCs was in the 1000s not 350?
I also heard that both were being done due to this. I'd be very surprised if we only sold 350.

The waiting list is in the 1000's but additional tickets from fans already in possession of SC's was 350ish. These figures combined still weren't enough to warrant a 12k capacity increase hence the south stand only which is mainly corporate anyway.

Everybody who has applied and paid/part paid a deposit is a potential new season ticket holder. Existing season ticket holders can't put their names on the list. Not sure what you are getting at but all the information you have posted as fact is about as far away from actual as you can get.
was just thinking the same
there is no 'waiting list' for existing seasoncard holders so something doesn't sit right

squirtyflower said:
mostonbluemark said:
Moggzy said:
The waiting list is in the 1000's but additional tickets from fans already in possession of SC's was 350ish. These figures combined still weren't enough to warrant a 12k capacity increase hence the south stand only which is mainly corporate anyway.

Everybody who has applied and paid/part paid a deposit is a potential new season ticket holder. Existing season ticket holders can't put their names on the list. Not sure what you are getting at but all the information you have posted as fact is about as far away from actual as you can get.
was just thinking the same
there is no 'waiting list' for existing seasoncard holders so something doesn't sit right

Also the extended south stand is definaetly not mainly corporate.

Is it not a little contradictory to state there are thousands on the waiting list but only 350 have paid £100 up front?

I wasn't aware you could go on the waiting list unless you did so?

I have family who are up for buying a season ticket but don't want to pay £100 as yet and will take their chances.

Will be shocked if the club have not factored in this cross-section of the supporter base, never mid the ability to offer more tickets to away fans for at least four games a season?

To turn the claim on its head, why would the club even bother to extend the South Stand if the take-up is a paltry 350?

We're increasing capacity as it is by an additional 2,000 at pitch level, more than adequate.

Perhaps the contracts for the two stands are going to two different companies?

Is it not a little contradictory to state there are thousands on the waiting list but only 350 have paid £100 up front?

Im on the waiting list but I`m paying the £100 in instalments, £50 payed so far.

As Tolmie says, there are way in excess of 4,000 who have signed up for this. I'm one of them (and my waiting list number is well over 4,000): just a blue member at the moment (living in Spain and not able to attend too many games), but it makes sense to me to fork out 100 notes and get a season card for the year after next.

Come on, City: build both ends!

sky tot said:

Im on the waiting list but I`m paying the £100 in instalments, £50 payed so far.

Exactly. Even with the incentive of an installment plan, what is being stated is that we have discovered only 350 new paying customers?

The literature, alone, would have cost more than the revenue this would bring in.

Was tier two not already outlined for solely corporate use?

If I was a corporate customer, I would want my clients with the best view in the house, not behind a goal.

The initial expansion plan made it perfectly clear that the option was to build the South Stand first, unless the take-up permitted otherwise.

Not disputing Moggyz statement that this is how it will go.

Only that the numbers seem so low?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
sky tot said:

Exactly. Even with the incentive of an installment plan, what is being stated is that we have discovered only 350 new paying customers?

The literature, alone, would have cost more than the revenue this would bring in.

If I was a corporate customer, I would want my clients with the best view in the house, not behind a goal.

The initial expansion plan made it perfectly clear that the option was to build the South Stand first, unless the take-up permitted otherwise.

You're not understanding what I'm saying.

Waiting list - in the 1000's ( I don't know the figures but circa 4000)

The 350 uptake is not for people on the waiting list, it's for existing sc holders to have an additional sc. It these two numbers together that have meant a two phased approach to expansion.

And the south stand is mainly corporate.

I'm out and I'll not 'I told you so' when it's announced.

Moggzy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
sky tot said:

The 350 uptake is not for people on the waiting list, it's for existing sc holders to have an additional sc. It these two numbers together that have meant a two phased approach to expansion.

The offer to go on the waiting list was for existing members, be they SC or Blue, the option for SC holders was up to 4 additional SC for family or friends I was at the consultation meetings. So the people on the waiting list are existing members With respect to expanding both at the same time, this is the club's preferred option as it is cheaper to do so and also logistically better, again that's what we were told at the meeting. The South stand currently has the Legends lounge this will be incorporated in the new stand, there will be additional facilities that fans can pay to access but to describe it as "mainly corporate" is wrong

Moggzy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
sky tot said:

It's clear somebody has made a very bad call trying to ask £100 in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.