Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's just that I'm blind as a bat or whatever, but went past yesterday on the way to town (I know, any excuse!) and noticed they've got the office block structure up already at the Grey Mare Lane end of the campus - I was gobsmacked!

kippaxblue76 said:
Have we been able to conclusively say if both ends will be done at the same time or one after the other, question for GXCity maybe ?

Etihad being spit roasted?

kippaxblue76 said:
Have we been able to conclusively say if both ends will be done at the same time or one after the other, question for GXCity maybe ?

I'm not party to that information unfortunately but if I was to hazard a guess I would say yes. When has our owner ever done things by half?

kippaxblue76 said:

when visiting the stadium expansion exhibition on saturday i was told both north and south stands would be done at the same time.

of course wikipedia is only as correct as its contributors make it but <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Rugby_World_Cup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Rugby_World_Cup</a> says both ends done for RWC 2015

GXCity said:
kippaxblue76 said:

I'm not party to that information unfortunately but if I was to hazard a guess I would say yes. When has our owner ever done things by half?

Cheers, we have all been lead to believe they will both be done at the same time but one or two people on here seem to think otherwise.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:03 pm --<br /><br />
mikeyboy said:
kippaxblue76 said:

when visiting the stadium expansion exhibition on saturday i was told both north and south stands would be done at the same time.

Cheers.

I went on the stadium tour today and was told by the guide that the extension to the south stand would be built first.

On a side note, I thought our guide was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.