Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chancy Termites said:
To accommodate everyone's views, maybe the newly expanded stands can be renamed the Muffin End and the Barm End.

the first sensible thing posted on this thread.

it muffin btw

a barm is a stupid person

pirate said:
Chancy Termites said:
To accommodate everyone's views, maybe the newly expanded stands can be renamed the Muffin End and the Barm End.

the first sensible thing posted on this thread.

it muffin btw

a barm is a stupid person

No, muffin was a mule, a particularly stupid member of the equine species.

Manc in London said:
I went on the stadium tour today and was told by the guide that the extension to the south stand would be built first.

On a side note, I thought our guide was excellent.

thx for that update . with so many versions available on internet , i always look for some news on tis from the club officials ..i was looking into recently uploaded youtube videos of etihad stadium tour just hoping that in one of them , the tour guide will reveal something on expansion :P :P ..Also did the tour guide tell anything about the timeline for redeveloping the other two stands aswell to make it a complete symmetric bowl ..or will the demand for tickets trigger phase two ??

I also read somewhere that during stadium tour , there is a poster somewhere inside which shows the complete stadium plan . it shows a symmetric bowl like Bayern Munich's arena ( the screens between stands was also not present .it was a complete symmetric bowl like Alianz arena <3 <3

stonie said:
Am in the middle of the new academy now and been inside the 7000 capacity stadium, its going to have some standing too, the bridge they are hoping to have in position by march, done a vid and got great pics inside the stadium...

Sounds good. Do you reckon you'll be able to put the video up somewhere we can all see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.