Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chancy Termites said:
stonie said:
Am in the middle of the new academy now and been inside the 7000 capacity stadium, its going to have some standing too, the bridge they are hoping to have in position by march, done a vid and got great pics inside the stadium...

Sounds good. Do you reckon you'll be able to put the video up somewhere we can all see it?

Its on instagram, not sure how to do it for all to see...<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:24 am --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/itGyPjMeJC/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/p/itGyPjMeJC/</a>

Great stuff stonie. Groundsman wants sacking for that state of that pitch :))

stonie said:
Chancy Termites said:
stonie said:
Am in the middle of the new academy now and been inside the 7000 capacity stadium, its going to have some standing too, the bridge they are hoping to have in position by march, done a vid and got great pics inside the stadium...

Sounds good. Do you reckon you'll be able to put the video up somewhere we can all see it?

Its on instagram, not sure how to do it for all to see...

-- Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:24 am --

<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/itGyPjMeJC/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/p/itGyPjMeJC/</a>

great little vid stonie but i think the moles will play havoc with the pitches going off them mounds

stonie said:

Yes yes yes

babua_blue said:
Manc in London said:
I went on the stadium tour today and was told by the guide that the extension to the south stand would be built first.

On a side note, I thought our guide was excellent.

thx for that update . with so many versions available on internet , i always look for some news on tis from the club officials ..i was looking into recently uploaded youtube videos of etihad stadium tour just hoping that in one of them , the tour guide will reveal something on expansion :P :P ..Also did the tour guide tell anything about the timeline for redeveloping the other two stands aswell to make it a complete symmetric bowl ..or will the demand for tickets trigger phase two ??

I also read somewhere that during stadium tour , there is a poster somewhere inside which shows the complete stadium plan . it shows a symmetric bowl like Bayern Munich's arena ( the screens between stands was also not present .it was a complete symmetric bowl like Alianz arena <3 <3

He did say the work may start in March. No other details I can remember as I was looking after a mischievous 4 yr old.

strongbowholic said:
Great stuff stonie. Groundsman wants sacking for that state of that pitch :))

Looks better than the baseball ground ever did though

New consultation email:

Would you be interested in a season ticket?
Would you be interested in a cheaper season ticket in the expanded sections of the stadium?
How much would you be willing to pay if we sign Messi?

wireblue said:
New consultation email:

Would you be interested in a season ticket?
Would you be interested in a cheaper season ticket in the expanded sections of the stadium?
How much would you be willing to pay if we sign Messi?

i would imagine another 40k fans willing to buy season tickets if it did ever happen

kramer said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gary James said:
Actually, we did set up a very successful (for the period) museum that opened at Christmas 2003 and was eventually closed to enable the store/ticket office expansion in 2009.

We gathered loads of memorabilia from fans, such as Tommy Muir, and ex-players' families such and Ernie Toseland, but it had only cost £350,000 to set up - a fraction of what other clubs had paid - and it had little investment so became rundown. Nevertheless it attracted between 20,000 and 25,000 per year and was more popular than similar club attractions (at tat time such as WHU, CFC and Ben LFC when it first opened). It also won a few regional awards and was the first footballing club museum ever to be short listed for a national museum industry award.
Where's the memorabilia now, Gary?

Remember seeing a video with Bernard Halford showing the memorabilia in a store room in one of the spirals

Bet it didn't include the missing railway engine nameplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.