Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
monkeymagic said:
Everything is now beginning to take shape off the pitch as well as on it. Great pics JRB.

Need to find out who JRB actually is.........

My guess is Simon Templer.....

JRB is one of those big diggers they've been using to shift the piles of soil 'n stuff!
No thats his big brother JCB....... you can tell by his sillouette !

danebanksheik said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Chancy Termites said:
Start of next season.

Im no building expert, not even remotely close to it but 7 months to finish whats left to do is optimestic
Not when you can throw unlimited resource at it.

Will be finished on time - No problem!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JasTfDWevSU&list=PLSYvIszDMdYFEMkfbBqd-tG91GmnMS9G3[/youtube]

I remember reading somewhere that Real Madrid have rooms for players to stay in their training centre . One day before the match , all player shift to their respective rooms to prepare physically and mentally and remain concentrated on the match . This sounds unique and good . Given our Boss has coached Real madrid earlier , has he requested any arrangements like this in the new training centre ? Any idea ?

The area that has the swimming pools in has 6 star accommodation, quite which players are staying there was unknown , this was mentioned on a tour of the training ground I was on about 3 months ago

[bigimg]http://s22.postimg.org/6nwdovu6p/P1010835.jpg[/bigimg]

Lovely shots up there and the one I linkedfrom JRB's masive gallery is a blend of future, presence and past.

Plus, the owner of this pub is surely on a promise of a decent refurb...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Chancy Termites said:
SheeshKebab said:
Brilliant photos jrb!!! When's it all supposed to be done by?

Start of next season.

Im no building expert, not even remotely close to it but 7 months to finish whats left to do is optimestic

I thought that when looking at the pictures about 6 months ago. But being in the trade industry, it's amazing how fast things come along without noticing. I should imagine that decorators, sparkys, plumbers you name it have been in the buildings for quite a few months already. It doesn't look like they're far off with all the main structures so in 7 months they should easily be able to complete it.

Great Thread this - also thanks to JRB.
Saw the picture showing Kippax Crescent - (might be behind the East Stand - not sure as I enter the Etihad on other side). So my question is - Has the club ever thought of Naming the East stand - THE KIPPAX STAND.?
Just a thought.
Keep up the good work JRB.

Brilliant work by the picture takers, those with the techie stuff, keep it coming lads. Muddy holes etc and concrete bases with reinforcement rods are our specialities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.