Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
babua_blue said:
I remember reading somewhere that Real Madrid have rooms for players to stay in their training centre . One day before the match , all player shift to their respective rooms to prepare physically and mentally and remain concentrated on the match . This sounds unique and good . Given our Boss has coached Real madrid earlier , has he requested any arrangements like this in the new training centre ? Any idea ?

No he didn't because that's been part of the design of the academy since the start. No need to request what's already there.

That said, by the time Pellegrini took over it'd have been far too late to change anything.

surrounded by idiots said:
With being away from Manchester for the last 10 years, and only getting back a couple of times in that period - I love this thread. The wife however thinks i'm a bit strange as I stare at pictures of a building site 10,000 miles away with a little tear in my eye.

I'll be joining you, all be it in Sydney.

I'm just gutted that I'll be leaving East Manchester at a time when the area is undergoing a massive transformation. Give it a few years of living in Sydney and if I were to return to the area, it would be like a completely new place.
I can only think of what it must have been like for you when you came back. I was over in Sydney for a month over Christmas/NY and when I came back home the amount that had been done on the CFA site in that period of time was staggering!!!

I always work in the shadows. ;-)

Seriously, thanks for the thanks. As per it's my pleasure.

TBH I enjoy taking the pictures and seeing the changes taking place at the academy and in East Manchester, just like everyone else.

I'll do another set in 3-4 weeks.

Sorry I haven't replied to some questions. Currently using my mobile as my PC and broadband aren't working . TBH it's a pain in the a*** using my mobile.

-- Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 pm --

I always work in the shadows. ;-)

TBH I enjoy taking the pictures and seeing the changes taking place at the academy and in East Manchester, just like everyone else.

Sorry I haven't replied to some questions. Currently using my mobile as my PC and broadband aren't working . TBH it's a pain in the a*** using my mobile.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 pm --<br /><br />I always work in the shadows. ;-)

Sorry I haven't replied to some questions. Currently using my mobile as my PC and broadband aren't working . TBH it's a pain in the a*** using my mobile.

Interesting.

Airviews have added a link to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.airviews.info/mcfc_academy.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.airviews.info/mcfc_academy.html</a> on their previous training academy page, which is now closed.

Just checked the training academy website and there are still no updates or new pictures.

Took a couple of shots from the top of J spiral today so thought I'd share them...

I'm no jrb but hey!

[bigimg]http://imageshack.com/a/img812/5341/qx09.jpg[/bigimg]

The footings for the bridge are taking shape...

Thanks for posting all these pics fellow manchester blues . You dont know what a big role you play in keeping us international fans connected to the recent developments .. Twitter and media stuff cover the team videos n all but this infrastructure development is rarely covered on social media . This is where you guys become our life line . Keep the updated pics coming guys .. all you pic uploaders are legends :D

8ZNaPaV.jpg

Future coller site ?

BlueDejong said:
8ZNaPaV.jpg

Future coller site ?

That must be an old pic, there's no expanded stadium and not even the bridge to the academy. Didn't we nix the ideas for a rugby stadium (that's the only thing I can think that the thing at the top might be) a while back, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.