Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
gouldybob said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
expanded corporate facilities.

Isn't the sports bar at level two South Stand the replacement for the existing corporate facilities (Legends Bar) there, and I guess the same in the North Stand.

I was under the impression they were extending the Legends Lounge but I could be hopelessly wrong on that one.

Looks like the corporate at the back of Level two is for the 911 Club.

5.13.4 Club Concourse 911 Offer
The Club level will feature new corporate space known as the 911 Club. Access up to this corporate concourse space is via the new stair cores.
These spaces will be fitted out to create a ‘sports bar’ environment, and will have excellent external views over city square to the north and over the City Training Academy to the south. The seats served by this offer are the existing 900 padded seats located on the ends of the East and West stands. Spectators move round the existing club concourse and into the new bar space. Each quadrant space is 723m2, which equates to 0.79m2/person, with all new food and drink offers, along with new WC facilities. Each 911 club can be used in combination with the expanded legends lounge (as a pre-function/breakout space), or as a separate function space (the space can easily be divided into three separate spaces at each end, divided by the proposed new core zones.

They only have to rub shoulders with us South Level 2 non-padded seat types when they get the theatre style 5 minute warning to take their seats as the players come out of the tunnel. Given the space standards (0.79m2/person) it couldn't cope with an extra 1000+ South Level 2 padded seats. At 0.3ishm2/person you'd get better space safe standing.

Platini has just seen the plans for the stadium expansion on BM.

cartoon.gif

gouldybob said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
gouldybob said:
Isn't the sports bar at level two South Stand the replacement for the existing corporate facilities (Legends Bar) there, and I guess the same in the North Stand.

I was under the impression they were extending the Legends Lounge but I could be hopelessly wrong on that one.

The Club level will feature new corporate space known as the 911 Club. Access up to this corporate concourse space is via the new stair cores.
These spaces will be fitted out to create a ‘sports bar’ environment, and will have excellent external views over city square to the north and over the City Training Academy to the south.
The seats served by this offer are the existing 900 padded seats located on the ends of the East and West stands. Spectators move round the existing
club concourse and into the new bar space. Each quadrant space is 723m2, which equates to 0.79m2/person, with all new food and drink offers, along
with new WC facilities.
Each 911 club can be used in combination with the expanded legends lounge (as a pre-function/breakout space), or as a separate function space (the space can easily be divided into three separate spaces at each end, divided by the proposed new core zones

They only have to rub shoulders with us South Level 2 non-padded seat types when they get the theatre style 5 minute warning to take their seats as the players come out of the tunnel.

does say expanded legends lounge in there as well, so we'll see.

They really need to change that name though.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Uber Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
When you stop to think about it, it's all a bit nuts really.

I was watching Argentina play Ecuador the other day, and just started laughing when Kun and Zab came on to bolster the side. I mean, these two play for us; Kun is one of the top strikers in the world and he plays for us. Then you have Negredo who can't stop scoring for Spain, one of the best international sides out there, and he's playing in sunny Manchester for God's own.

To top it off, I find myself on this thread, chuckling in disbelief at the legacy that is unfolding in front of our eyes. Fucking beautiful.

It's fucking insane. What do you say to it all? The whole thing is unbelievable. From that crazy day back in 2008 to all this. The gift that just keeps on giving

Thanks for the explanations here DiscoSteve, please don't refrain from posting any more stuff!

Amen to that

This will change in a year and a half.

If you ever get into a spat with and Arsenal fan, feel free to use the graph. :-)

8bql.jpg

bsga.jpg
[/QUOTE]

JoeMercer'sWay said:
gouldybob said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

These spaces will be fitted out to create a ‘sports bar’ environment, and will have excellent external views over city square to the north and over the City Training Academy to the south.
The seats served by this offer are the existing 900 padded seats located on the ends of the East and West stands. Spectators move round the existing
club concourse and into the new bar space. Each quadrant space is 723m2, which equates to 0.79m2/person, with all new food and drink offers, along
with new WC facilities.
Each 911 club can be used in combination with the expanded legends lounge (as a pre-function/breakout space), or as a separate function space (the space can easily be divided into three separate spaces at each end, divided by the proposed new core zones

They only have to rub shoulders with us South Level 2 non-padded seat types when they get the theatre style 5 minute warning to take their seats as the players come out of the tunnel.

Just looked at the new legends set up, heated reception and lifts!!!! so two levels of corporate facilities in South 2 but I lose the Dennis Tueart Bar, where's my halftime pint coming from?

gouldybob said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
gouldybob said:

These spaces will be fitted out to create a ‘sports bar’ environment, and will have excellent external views over city square to the north and over the City Training Academy to the south. The seats served by this offer are the existing 900 padded seats located on the ends of the East and West stands. Spectators move round the existing club concourse and into the new bar space. Each quadrant space is 723m2, which equates to 0.79m2/person, with all new food and drink offers, along with new WC facilities. Each 911 club can be used in combination with the expanded legends lounge (as a pre-function/breakout space), or as a separate function space (the space can easily be divided into three separate spaces at each end, divided by the proposed new core zones.

They only have to rub shoulders with us South Level 2 non-padded seat types when they get the theatre style 5 minute warning to take their seats as the players come out of the tunnel. Given the space standards (0.79m2/person) it couldn't cope with an extra 1000+ South Level 2 padded seats. At 0.3ishm2/person you'd get better space safe standing.
This should make it clear who is using what slice of the expanded stands...
[bigimg]http://www.stevenicklin.com/images/city/BehindExpandedEnds.jpg[/bigimg]
And so you can deduce in the picture below that the Legends mob are on the balcony and the 911 Club are stood on the lower floor
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/brAWxvr.jpg[/bigimg]

gouldybob said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
gouldybob said:

with new WC facilities.

Just looked at the new legends set up, heated reception and lifts!!!! so two levels of corporate facilities in South 2 but I lose the Dennis Tueart Bar, where's my halftime pint coming from?

Doubt you'll get much, they'll pretty much want everyone in there to be using the corporate facilities.

pride in battle said:
So the proposed seats that are going in at ground level is that a definite, not heard that before? And when will that start?

Bet your bottom dollar that these extra 2000 seats at pitch level have been put in to ensure the final capacity (after east and west stand expansions) exceeds the capacity at the swamp, otherwise why would they do it???

DiscoSteve said:
gouldybob said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

This should make it clear who is using what slice of the expanded stands...
[bigimg]http://www.stevenicklin.com/images/city/BehindExpandedEnds.jpg[/bigimg]
And so you can deduce in the picture below that the Legends mob are on the balcony and the 911 Club are stood on the lower floor
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/brAWxvr.jpg[/bigimg]

So I'm a bit confused here (doesn't take much).

The cross section seems to show some seats at the front of the Legends Lounge behind what is currently the Level Two back row. Are these corporate or are the corporate seats at each end of the stand as the text suggests and if that's the case what are these seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.