Eto'o for City as Hughes closes in on sensational £20m coup

Re: Eto'o for City as Hughes closes in on sensational £20m coup

WHAT I want to know is, when is Barton coming back!!!! Never mind these mard summer days type players...We need grit and we need it NOW!!!!!

For all those with a limited sense of homour, I was joking.

cant find any etto betting on sky bet today it has been on all week

kippax23 said:
cant find any etto betting on sky bet today it has been on all week

no wonder

hopefully we will get them both tevez and eto'o

if we really want to get Etoo we wil need to offer 30-35m .he is one of the best strikers in the world.

Blue Coop said:
Why do people keep insisting with SWP. He is a man city legend and all that but Tevez is in a different league.

======================

On the wing, i honestly don't think so. Tevez has never been a winger so how can you justify that? We don't have the players to go to a 4-4-2 at the moment unless you drop de Jong and i can't see Barry and Ireland providing the needed protection at the back for that. Nor do we have the Defence for that just yet.

True, there arent many better wingers in the prem except...Petrov. Have you all gone mad and written off the superb season he had with us? I cant wait to see them on the same pitch together in full flight.

Vitek said:
if we really want to get Etoo we wil need to offer 30-35m .he is one of the best strikers in the world.

but only has one year left on his contract and thus far has not signed any of the extensions supposedly offered, which means Barca are in the predicament of him leaving on a bosman next summer (even signing a pre agreement with a club in Jan maybe) OR accepting a £20m bid now and having the cash. We dont need to go high just because we have money, what we save on the bid can be offered in wages and Bonus. Id rather sweeten Eto'o than Barca.

Vitek said:

Barcelona accepts 20-25M, sure. The problem is to convince Eto'o.

ITK told me City to complete deal for Eto by the 21st of June.I heard this last week but wanted to see whether the press got hold of it before I posted anything.The same person who told me about the bit of bother Richards got into earlier in the season(check matchday forum)told me this.
No reason to doubt him.

"Dons Tin hat."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.