EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
200 yards of track into Exchange Square... who the hell can't walk from Victoria anyway?

all those 'benefits' quoted above re: beaches and phones, they're not going to be repealed are they? no.
of course you forget to mention 'Human Rights Act abuses' didn't you? and 'Wide open borders to anyone in EU' or 'Inability to pass our own laws' or 'Inability to support our own businesses because that's cheating and it must be a level playing field' (except it never can be, and despite the fact that the Germans and the French abuse this one daily?)
No, I'm talking about part-funding of the entire Metrolink network.

Ha ha the old "control of our own borders" chestnut, like we were really good at that prior to the EU. Also the 7/7 bombers were all legitimate UK residents, not EU "imports".

why do you lefty tits keep saying this??? do you honestly believe that there are people that dont know this?? really?? then why the fuck keep saying it? its more likely that you are the ones stuck in a time warp, a 1970`s lefty timewarp, like the fuckers that run the eu.
I'm not a "lefty", unless you regard anyone to the left of Attila the Hun as a lefty.

Why do I keep saying it? Because it's true, there are an inordinate number of Little Englanders in this country, people who still have a mindset straight out of the Empire days.

200 yards of track into Exchange Square... who the hell can't walk from Victoria anyway?

all those 'benefits' quoted above re: beaches and phones, they're not going to be repealed are they? no.
of course you forget to mention 'Human Rights Act abuses' didn't you? and 'Wide open borders to anyone in EU' or 'Inability to pass our own laws' or 'Inability to support our own businesses because that's cheating and it must be a level playing field' (except it never can be, and despite the fact that the Germans and the French abuse this one daily)

What abuses of the Human rights acts are they then?

Wide open boarders to anyone in the EU is a good thing, not a bad thing.

As for the supporting business one, do you have links? Im not up to speed on that one.

As for those laws getting repealed, no, probably not. but what about all the future changes that of a similar ilk that will be ignored to save a few quid for business?

Last edited:
Utter bollocks, the EU has not "Funded" anything, it has no money, it TAKES money off us and gives back SOME of it on things it chooses (We dont get to pick what OUR money is used for), if you think thats a good deal then I am more than willing to fully refurbish both your houses under the same rules ;0)

In terms of the capitol of culture they chose cities being neglected by the governments of those countries. there is no way in hell Liverpool would have been regenerated if it was up to London.

Who gets the money should be a matter for the British taxpayer, who`s money it is, but it does not change the fact your statement is untrue, so when you claimed they fund things you were wrong, a yes or no answer is fine ;0)

Who gets the money should be a matter for the British taxpayer, who`s money it is, but it does not change the fact your statement is untrue, so when you claimed they fund things you were wrong, a yes or no answer is fine ;0)

resorting to semantics, brilliant argument strategy. But if you want to go down that route, we pay into the EU pot like every other country, that EU pot is then doled out, there is no guarantee we are getting back the money we put it, we maybe getting cash from France, Italy and Spain.

also, the taxpayer has zero input on who gets the money and never will.

I'm not a "lefty", unless you regard anyone to the left of Attila the Hun as a lefty.

Why do I keep saying it? Because it's true, there are an inordinate number of Little Englanders in this country, people who still have a mindset straight out of the Empire days.
name one !!! I do not know anyone who has this view!! and I know a few bods

resorting to semantics, brilliant argument strategy. But if you want to go down that route, we pay into the EU pot like every other country, that EU pot is then doled out, there is no guarantee we are getting back the money we put it, we maybe getting cash from France, Italy and Spain.

also, the taxpayer has zero input on who gets the money and never will.
you really are scraping the barrel there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.