EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that about attacking the man not the argument? ;-)

Aye but I'm not trying to make the case for anything, in fact I actually was looking forward to a good debate on the issue but there isn't one to be had the isn't a shred of evidence anywhere to say we are better off out of the eu. This is a debate that's already won with months to go, and I still have to put up with Gove and ids on my tv for two more pointless months or so

So you actually can't string a complete sentence together from Obamas speech? I thought you had it down pat - still waiting to hear the compelling case he made with all its salient points. As a RW thicko I'm obviously only aware of a load of wishy washy stuff of no substance and of course the veiled threat about future trade with the US. *waiting to be educated*

So you actually can't string a complete sentence together from Obamas speech? I thought you had it down pat - still waiting to hear the compelling case he made with all its salient points. As a RW thicko I'm obviously only aware of a load of wishy washy stuff of no substance and of course the veiled threat about future trade with the US. *waiting to be educated*

Walt till the morning, Rupert will let you know what to think

Walt till the morning, Rupert will let you know what to think
No he won't. I never read any of his papers. You are badly mistaken in taking me for a RW sympathiser. My politics are very much left of center, and your arrogance and naivety is clear from that comment. Your ability to pigeonhole me politically from my view on the EU referendum says it all.
Oh, still waiting for the best bits of Obamas speech btw

No he won't. I never read any of his papers. You are badly mistaken in taking me for a RW sympathiser. My politics are very much left of center, and your arrogance and naivety is clear from that comment. Your ability to pigeonhole me politically from my view on the EU referendum says it all.

I am much mistaken for being pro eu so swings and roundabouts

I am much mistaken for being pro eu so swings and roundabouts
No. You have been clearly and factually pro EU, you have been mistaken for a bell-end.
How are you going on with finding me the good bits of Obamas speech? - you know, the bit where instead of just threatening the UK he made a clear case to remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.