EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can't be factually anti European can you as there are no anti eu facts, just xenophobic rhetoric.
You've seen your arse haven't you. The very thing you care accusing brexiters of is what you are doing. You haven't come up with one decent reason to stay in, just a load of cheap shots at RW charactatures of brexiters.

No. You have been clearly and factually pro EU, you have been mistaken for a bell-end.
How are you going on with finding me the good bits of Obamas speech? - you know, the bit where instead of just threatening the UK he made a clear case to remain.

You are really asking me to compile/summarise Obama's speech for you? do you have access to the internet, the bbc website? Would a link suffice or are you going to be strict on it needing to be typed up by me

You are really asking me to compile/summarise Obama's speech for you? do you have access to the internet, the bbc website? Would a link suffice or are you going to be strict on it needing to be typed up by me
Just one or two points he made to back up what you are saying will do just fine;-)

You've seen your arse haven't you. The very thing you care accusing brexiters of is what you are doing. You haven't come up with one decent reason to stay in, just a load of cheap shots at RW charactatures of brexiters.

Every single study ever carried out has come to the conclusion the UK would be worse off if it left the eu, every single one. No exceptions, I have no facts or opinions of my own I'm afraid do really don't need to see my arse as it isn't my battle

You can read all the studies yourself.I am not here to summarize them for you

Every single study ever carried out has come to the conclusion the UK would be worse off if it left the eu, every single one. No exceptions, I have no facts or opinions of my own I'm afraid do really don't need to see my arse as it isn't my battle

You can read all the studies yourself.I am not here to summarize them for you
So you've kicked Obamas speech into the long grass then? I wonder why - surely its worth at least paraphrasing the words of the 'most powerful man in the world' to support your argument? Or do you suddenly feel the need to change tack? ;-)

Just one or two points he made to back up what you are saying will do just fine;-)

Ok just for you, but only the one...

Obama: EU membership 'magnifies UK's power'
Posted at17:29
President Obama says EU membership "magnifies the power of the UK, it doesn't diminish it". On just about every issue, he says, what happens in Europe is going to have an impact here and in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.