EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo, the discussion you stated was that the EU is responsible for bringing peace to Europe whereas everyone else acknowledges that it's down to NATO.

I also stated that NATO wasn't set up initially as a "protect Europe" initiative, but has become one due to it's effectiveness at preventing European NATO member countries from being invaded.

Listen, if you don't know of any non-NATO country attacking a NATO member in the last 70 years, just say so. There's no shame in not knowing.

Peter Griffin annexed joes pool in 2000 but apart from that...

In truth they know their constituency is not exclusively stupid but they do believe it is predominantly stupid. They are asking the British people to leave the largest trading block in the world, it is simply madness without a viable alternative

The madness could have been avoided had they come up with a viable alternative, but they have none, absolutely none. The idea we can blissfully carry on as if nothing has happened were we to leave, trading happily with our European neighbours on our terms with none of the costs or beastly EU interventions is simply absurd, how stupid do you have to be to swallow that?

Answer...Very stupid indeed.

Mate i am owner of a business if we get an order from someone in Spain, France , Mexico, Australia, Russia we fulfil it exactly the same. We don't get penalised. We don't get an instruction and go, oh how we going to do this , where is the treaty with that country. If only perfect fumble would tell us what we should do?!?!

You are the stupid one for falling for the utter bollox that there are dusty trade agreements with every country in the world that tells you whether you can do business with that country or not. You do business and move on.

Mate i am owner of a business if we get an order from someone in Spain, France , Mexico, Australia, Russia we fulfil it exactly the same. We don't get penalised. We don't get an instruction and go, oh how we going to do this , where is the treaty with that country. If only perfect fumble would tell us what we should do?!?!

You are the stupid one for falling for the utter bollox that there are dusty trade agreements with every country in the world that tells you whether you can do business with that country or not. You do business and move on.

I've been in export for 35 years.

Clearly I must be very stupid as I've no clue what point you're making.

Well, that's put me in my place. I'll amble over to the transfer forum, I'll probably find more sense in there.

Make sure there is no restrictions on you before you do....

Seriously it makes no difference we charge someone inamerica the same as someone in France and it's bloody easier dealing with the Americans . We leave the eu, absolutely NOTHING will change.

In truth they know their constituency is not exclusively stupid but they do believe it is predominantly stupid. They are asking the British people to leave the largest trading block in the world, it is simply madness without a viable alternative

The madness could have been avoided had they come up with a viable alternative, but they have none, absolutely none. The idea we can blissfully carry on as if nothing has happened were we to leave, trading happily with our European neighbours on our terms with none of the costs or beastly EU interventions is simply absurd, how stupid do you have to be to swallow that?

Answer...Very stupid indeed.
But.... Wouldn't the counter arguement go something like: Will we stops trading overnight with our European neighbours and the rest of the world if we were to Leave? Of course not, we have a strong economy Dave tells me we are strong in world markets so who am I to disbelieve him?

How stupid would you have to be to think that we would stop trading around the world if we were to leave? Pretty damn stupid I'd say!

Last edited:
If we stay in the age of consent is likely to be lowered to 13 to keep the Belgians and Germans happy.
This could be good news for many of our favourite entertainers and DJ's.
I don't know why the remain camp don't focus more on benefits like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.