EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your joking? You never met people in the real world who just don't like foreigners? They exist on here too

I said on this thread. I don't recall any posts here stating there should be no immigration at all, just that it should be able to be controlled by this country.

There are plenty of people of all nationalities who don't like foreigners and having lived abroad for over 20 years, I found that out personally on numerous occasions.

Your joking? You never met people in the real world who just don't like foreigners? They exist on here too

Some people on this forum don't seem to like many people but it doesn't make them racist. Immigration is a fair issue to debate without tie race card!

1 people don't need to get on the housing ladder
2 most of the issues are to do with property developers buying available property'sn
3 know anyone who needs a house who can't get one?

And to answer your question, no of course it isn't
1. People don't need to get on the housing ladder but we do need to provide places for them to live. Today we do not have enough homes to accommodate the people who are already here... Where are the new immigrants going to live without displacing the existing people who are waiting?

2. So we know what the problem is, the question is what to do about it? How will remaining in the EU solve it? How does letting more people into the country than we need help this problem?

3. Yes, plenty of people who can't get a home are having to live with parents and family. There is not adequate housing stock to provide social "council" houses, there are not the jobs or wages to support them getting a mortgage to buy their own homes.... How does allowing an additional 300000 people into the country help them?

We must be allowed to manage our own borders and control immigration not just from the EU but globally too before we encourage even more people to come here. Not doing so is at best irresponsible!

Dig your answers to my points Worzel.

Nonsense.
Nonsense.
More nonsense.

Similar to Bozza and Farridge in the face of a barrage of facts against your cause, when you have nothing to counteract an argument say nonsense, then tag something blaming Romanians for something on the end to distract people

Do you imagine Ireland will have a vote on in or out anytime soon? I presume it'd be influenced by the result of ours.
Maybe if the UK leaves and things look better on that side of the bridge. That's my hope anyhow.

1. People don't need to get on the housing ladder but we do need to provide places for them to live. Today we do not have enough homes to accommodate the people who are already here... Where are the new immigrants going to live without displacing the existing people who are waiting?

2. So we know what the problem is, the question is what to do about it? How will remaining in the EU solve it? How does letting more people into the country than we need help this problem?

3. Yes, plenty of people who can't get a home are having to live with parents and family. There is not adequate housing stock to provide social "council" houses, there are not the jobs or wages to support them getting a mortgage to buy their own homes.... How does allowing an additional 300000 people into the country help them?

We must be allowed to manage our own borders and control immigration not just from the EU but globally too before we encourage even more people to come here. Not doing so is at best irresponsible!

There are over 600k empty homes in the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34930602

I said on this thread. I don't recall any posts here stating there should be no immigration at all, just that it should be able to be controlled by this country.

There are plenty of people of all nationalities who don't like foreigners and having lived abroad for over 20 years, I found that out personally on numerous occasions.

Bloody hell, another one.
No wonder this poll is skewed from the polls in the UK.
All the outers live abroad on here.

Skype and TransferWise both started by Estonians - recent entrants on to the bouncy castle. Yep, governments of countries and continents are run by absolute fucking idiots give or save a few. It's about being in the gang. We are not that cool anymore. There are good people out there and we want them on our side. I'll be too stoned to register but I'd vote in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.