EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind the number that have been stockpiled by investors.
Does anyone really need a second home? How many are owned by uber cunts who see it as a money making scheme?
Whist being correct your answer does sweet FA for the people who are waiting to be housed. Brining in additional people, unless they can rent or buy a property through their own means only adds to an existing problem does it not?

I haven't quoted any paper. I speak from experience and know how hard the government are trying to get enough houses built. I really don't get your response again. You seem to speak in left wing riddles.

We are a relatively small country with 60 million people and a housing problem. We desperately need to stem immigration and increase supply of housing to enable people to get onto the property ladder sooner. One of the principle reasons people are having children later is because of the supply and demand issue with housing. Do you think that it is not an issue that the average first time buyer is now well into his 30s?

You and I do not disagree that there is a housing problem.

One of my favourite saying is * If you want to get there I wouldn't start from here". That sums us up rather nicely.

When you state "I speak from experience and know how hard the government are trying to get enough houses built"

Trying harder to do the wrong thing does not make things better, this government will not solve the housing crisis if you and your colleagues work double shifts until eternity because you are running in the wrong direction.

I work with a government department running in the wrong direction, it is exasperating.

There are plenty of people of all nationalities who don't like foreigners and having lived abroad for over 20 years, I found that out personally on numerous occasions.

There is, in fact I would say Britain is about as good as it gets in the way we welcome immigrants, which is why the 'blame immigrants' focused campaign has lost the referendum for the leave campaign with weeks to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.