EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I do not disagree that there is a housing problem.

One of my favourite saying is * If you want to get there I wouldn't start from here". That sums us up rather nicely.

When you state "I speak from experience and know how hard the government are trying to get enough houses built"

Trying harder to do the wrong thing does not make things better, this government will not solve the housing crisis if you and your colleagues work double shifts until eternity because you are running in the wrong direction.

I work with a government department running in the wrong direction, it is exasperating.

You do talk in riddles. If we are short of houses and we need to build more what do we do? 20 plus years in property, weekly meetings with councils and government officers and I await your earth shattering answer to the crisis. I am genuinely excited at you telling me I am running in the ring direction. Please tell me the answer to a huge under supply of houses?

Make London a thing on its own. Tax it for cash and spend that on the rest of us in Europe.

There is, in fact I would say Britain is about as good as it gets in the way we welcome immigrants, which is why the 'blame immigrants' focused campaign has lost the referendum for the leave campaign with weeks to go

No one has lost anything.

So why do we have huge waiting lists?
Because the masses have been tricked by wealthy speculators into turning on each other as they want the blame deflected on to poor immigrants for the issues they have caused . Those who follow their line are the modern day blacklegs ....

Because the masses have be tricked by wealthy speculators into turning on each other as they want the blame deflected on to poor immigrants for the issues they face . The modern day blacklegs ....

What a load of utter left wing dribble. We have a housing crisis - fact.

Whist being correct your answer does sweet FA for the people who are waiting to be housed. Brining in additional people, unless they can rent or buy a property through their own means only adds to an existing problem does it not?

The UK has some of the strictest immigration rules in the world.
The population is getting older and younger people cannot make up the gap needed to pay for them.
Now is the time to address that imbalance.

They are not going to make it too onerous for ex-pats to stay there while they've got whole towns with no inhabitants.

True west didsblue but the Spanish will make some money where they can.

Yea they are bringing in money to Spain but the ageing ex pats are also serving up a health time bomb in these communities!

Because the masses have been tricked by wealthy speculators into turning on each other as they want the blame deflected on to poor immigrants for the issues they have caused . Those who follow their line are the modern day blacklegs ....
So, how does adding to our number help the people who you already admit have been tricked?

We need to deal with the immediate crisis before increasing the number of people that need housing... don't we?

What a load of utter left wing dribble. We have a housing crisis - fact.
It is a crisis of poverty and the fact that property has become a tool allowing people to become rich doing nothing. Under investment , under classes, empty homes etc are the issue . If there is a crisis it is a crisis of decades of people blaming rather than helping the underclass and a generation putting their own wealth ahead of their kids futures

With your extra 15p houses can be built

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.