EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how does adding to our number help the people who you already admit have been tricked?

We need to deal with the immediate crisis before increasing the number of people that need housing... don't we?
People should be working together to deal with the issues not dividing to allow them to continue

So, how does adding to our number help the people who you already admit have been tricked?

We need to deal with the immediate crisis before increasing the number of people that need housing... don't we?
People should be working together to deal with the issues not dividing to allow them to continue

It is a crisis of poverty and the fact that property has become a tool allowing people to become rich doing nothing. Under investment , under classes, empty homes etc are the issue . If there is a crisis it is a crisis of decades of people blaming rather than helping the underclass and a generation putting their own wealth ahead of their kids futures

Typical left wing answer entrenched views I am afraid. Spending other people's money is so easy.

True west didsblue but the Spanish will make some money where they can.

Yea they are bringing in money to Spain but the ageing ex pats are also serving up a health time bomb in these communities!
A lot of expats eventually come back to the UK when they get to the age where they need a lot of medical and social care.

Typical left wing answer entrenched views I am afraid. Spending other people's money is so easy.
That's why immigration is high precisely , so Britain can spend their money and maintain the Ponzi scheme. You have turned your argument on itself

The UK has some of the strictest immigration rules in the world.
The population is getting older and younger people cannot make up the gap needed to pay for them.
Now is the time to address that imbalance.
But we cannot do that whilst people have nowhere to live and these additional so will need homes - homes which do not exist or if they do they are out of reach to these people.

We must solve the immediate problem first, then consider adding to our number.

With regard to younger people supporting older... We have lots of young unemployed people in this country today.... Here's a thought, why not reduce the retirement age, free up jobs for the younger generation so they can pay taxes and get on the employment ladder. Fanciful I know but...

A lot of expats eventually come back to the UK when they get to the age where they need a lot of medical and social care.
Correct, i
know many who have done this.... Because they don't get the benefits and care in Spain they get here... Even though we're in the EU!

I
it's not only rational and for the overall good it is also humanity . It is also our money not other people's as well. Not everyone wants to divide and belittle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.